Experience Shanghai with a local in a local style
This private tour will allow you to experience Shanghai in a local way. Visit places such as Fuxing Park, the Bund, even Shanghai's old town. Your English-speaking tour guide will be more than happy to adjust the itinerary and attractions, and accommodate you and your party to let you learn and know more about Shanghai.
- Your private tour guide will pick you up at 9am from your hotel lobby.
- Visit Fuxing park where is full of lots of dance-lovers, card players, poker enthusiasts, and Tai Chi solo/group artists.
- Next, stroll along the world's most famous promenade, The Bund.
- Visit Chenghuangmiao, also known as Shanghai Old town and Yuyuan garden.
- After lunch, the tour will proceed to Renmin Park in People's square. In the Shanghai Marriage Market ( available at weekends and national holiday days only ) / Flower and pet market for working days tour.
- Visit Center of French concession -Xintiandi
- Visit Art center in French concession -Xianzifang
- The tour will end at 5pm and send you back to your hotel, or anywhere you would like to be dropped off in downtown.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Client's centrally-located hotel lobby
End location: Client's centrally-located hotel lobby
Duration: 8 hours
Estimated Local Cash Needed
400 RMB - Entrance tickets fee
Public transportation fee
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Qinqin put together a lovely day while we had a twelve hour layover at the Shanghai Airport. (NOTE: China offers a super easy "visa" that you ask for at the airport if you are in transit and have less than 24 hours in China so you can leave the airport and visit Shanghai. We asked Qinqin to put together a relaxed city visit including a wonderful lunch. Thanks to her we got a nice introduction to this vibrant city and it's sights and food.