Private tour in Teotihuacan
Have fun walking through the City of Gods, Teotihuacan was one of the most important civilizations in the ancient world. A 2000 year-old mysterious city which is nowadays a world heritage by UNESCO. Climb up the Pyramid of the Sun, the Pyramid of the Moon and the Pyramid of the Feathered Snake, walk along the Avenue of the Dead, see amazing murals and visit the museums.
This tour is fully customizable so that you can see what you want without any hurry, everything at your own pace.
- Pick up at the hotel or place agreed.
- Private tour in the archeological site.
- We will visit the Pyramid of the Sun, Pyramid of the Moon, Pyramid of the Feathered Serpent, Quetzalpapalotl Palace, walk through the Avenue of the Dead other smaller pyramids and the museum.
- As a private tour, you can visit or skip the place you want, everything on your own pace.
- Time to have lunch at the restaurant you like.
- Drop off at the hotel or place agreed.
- It will be my pleasure to be your guide.
- I suggest wearing comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscream.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 7 hours
This tour is about 7 hours.
I suggest leaving the hotel or the place we have agreed at 7:30 am to get to the archeological site at 8:30 to avoid crowds.
It takes about 1 hour to 1:15 to get to the pyramids from México City depending on traffic.
Traffic jam or weather conditions may affect the length of the tour.
- Nissan Altima
- Air conditioning
- Four sits plus the driver
* In case a bigger car is required for more people, it can be arrenge with extra fee.
* Please contact me for a customized tour that meets your needs.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 MXN - $500 pesos for meals and drinks per person.
Some places accept credit card.
All tours can be customizables, I will be glad to answer any questions and help you to plan your tour.
It will be my pleasure to be your tour guide.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our guide Rogelio was terrific. We spent two fabulous days together touring both the pyramids outside of Mexico City and a wonderful city tour our Second day.