City, First Time Visitor, Museums / Culture
Kid Friendly: Yes. Comments:
- children are welcome under the supervision of adults/parents
- tour can result a bit unfriendly for small children on buggies due to the paving of the old town.
Maximum travelers: 10
English (advanced), Italian (fluent), Spanish (advanced)
Strolling the Old town (Shore Excursion up to XX people)
The medieval old town of Tallinn, is one of the best preserved old town in northern Europe and the most important places in the capital of Estonia.
The tour is fully editable according to customers' needs, including the most beautiful and interesting monuments of the Old Town.
Duration 3-4 hours.
00. 00 - 00. 15 meeting at the pick-up location
00. 15 - 02. 45 Tallinn Old Town walking tour (Upper and Lower town)
02. 45 - 03. 15 free time for shopping near the Town Hall Square
03. 15 - 03. 30 walk back to hotel or harbour
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting points are:
- if the tour starts from the hotel, at the reception of the hotel
- if the tour starts from cruise harbor I usually meet the customers at the port gate, it means that from the cruise ship you need to walk on your own for some minutes towards the city, passing a souvenir market and some bus parking lots.
- if you are already in town, I usually pick up people at Viru Gate, next to MacDonalds' (address: Viru street 24)
End location: Also the end location is to be agreed during the booking process.
Usual ending location are:
- at the hotel or at the cruise harbor gate
- in Town Hall square
- at Viru Gate
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
This is a Walking tour
- Personal tour guide (myself);
- 3 hours and half Tallinn Old town walking tour;
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 EUR - Lunch and shopping
-Transportation from meeting point to old town if you would like to have;
-You will need some extra money for meals, snacks, drinks or shopping. In city center a sandwich + a drink costs approx 6/7 euros, a meal starting from 15 euros;
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Domenico, an Italian settled in Estonia for many years, is extremely knowledge about the country and speaks fluent English. We had a very senior citizen on a wheelchair and he was very kind and helpful to her. Our thanks!