Visit Taj Mahal in moon night & Next Day visit Taj at Sunrise time with fort.
The Taj is best seen under moonlight. It is said the Taj changes its colors during the full moon nights & looks like milky white.
This tour is during the full moon time (two days before & two day after the full moon total five nights) in the every month. visit Taj in full moon nights for the most memorable and everlasting impression.
With limited access, the Taj is now open for five nights each month for night time viewing around the full moon nights.
The total number of visitors is restricted to 400 each night. Only 50 visitors in five batches are allowed at a time for 30 minutes each between 2030 hrs to 0030 hrs.
Tickets to view Taj Mahal at night can only be purchased 24 hours in advance.
Please send me below details by e-mail , After confirmation of this tour.
1. A scanned copy of passport.
2. Name and address of hotel in Agra.
Also on Next day first visit Taj mahal at Sunrise time & Agra fort .
* Welcome & Meet up with you in your hotel in Agra, I will hand over your pre booked entrance tickets of Taj mahal for full moon night visit. As per the given time. You will visit Taj yourself, as Tour Guides are not allowed during the night visit.
* Day 02: Next day visit Taj mahal at sunrise time. Later return back to your hotel for breakfast,
* Demonstration marble inlay work.
* Later Visit Agra fort.
* After the lunch you can return to your destination from Agra.
: Tour End:
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
this is walking tour. I will join your car if needed.
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Rupee - for entrance tickets.
- Personal Expenses
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.