Welcome to Bali the place on the Island of Gods where your dreams become reality. These should be the keys not only to an invigorating holiday, but also ensuring that you will feel in your element.
With Bali concept of Tri Hita Karana. Tri Hita Karana is ones of philosophy in Hinduism. Tri Hita Karana is derived from the word of "Tri" meaning three, "Hita" which means happiness, and "Karana" which means the cause or manner. Thus, Tri Hita Karana means "Three ways to reach spiritual and physical well-being".
The substance of doctrine of Tri Hita Karana is how to make people maintain a harmonious relationship in this life. Those three relationships comprise of harmonious relationships between humans and humans, humans and their environment, and humans with The Supreme God.
With all of this and more, you will be sure to experience an entirely memorable holiday in Bali.
08:00-10:00 Monkey forest sanctuary Ubud
10:00-11:00 Wayan Compound House
11:00-13:00 Coffee and spice garden and Swing
13:00-13:30 Tegalalang rice terrace (Optional LUNCH)
13:30-15:00 Tirtha Empul Temple
15:00-17:00 Tegenungan Waterfall
17:00 Back to hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - Meet up at the lobby hotel, I can pick you up from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa dua, Kuta, Tabanan, Jimbaran, candidasa.
- Denpasar Airport meeting point (I will Holding your name tags or placard at the Meeting Points)
- Cruise Terminal at Benoa Port, I will Holding your name tags or placard at the Meeting Points at the exit on the way to the parking area (please ignore the vendor who try to sell/give free of something to you on the way out from exit gate)
End location: When the tours are finished I Will drop you back/off at the same Hotel or Cruise Terminal
(Let me know if you may like to suggest what else you might do after the tour like Airport Departure, drop/change to different hotel or drop somewhere nearly)
Duration: 8 hours
From South coast start 08:00 This tour is a full day tour (though, we can cater for time requirements)
The Tours duration and transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Please note that as our tours are all private, we are unable to "mix" different parties together.
- LUXURY TOYOTA Mini Van white color model 2015 with A/C,
- VERY Clean,
- Smoking is not allowed inside vehicle
- Comfortably accommodate 5 which is the capacity for comfortable tour. Comfortable for 3-4 passengers with luggage,
- Vehicles are fully licensed as Passenger Service Vehicles,
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 (IDR) 1,000,000/pax - Just for your reference, the extra entrance fees for the itinerary above are as follows:
Tirtha Empul Temple - 15.000 IDR / person
Tegenungan- 15.000 IDR / person
Tegalalang rice terrace- 15.000 IDR / person
Buffet / A la Carte lunch - USD 20 / person
"Foreign currency banknotes must be in pristine condition"
Bring along some cash,as not all places accept credit cards