Street Art & Graffiti in Paris - A multi-day art tour. One day tour is also possible !
Paris has a big stock of street art & graffiti with quite all international artists artworks. Also, many of the galleries are keeping this kind of artworks. We may have the opportunity of visiting some studios of artists. While we are looking at the walls, we also enjoy the city.
Let's practice a little of the art therapy!
You will not forget this 3 days visit of the city.
We will start with a nice coffee at a famous café of Paris where I will let you know what we are going to experience all day long.
Then, we will start walking around the city to see all different type of street art and graffiti.
On the second day, if you are interested to paint your own wall, we can go and buy the colours for you.
On the third day, we will go to a suburb of the city to see some more artworks.
While we are walking around the city for street art & graffiti, we will also see some of the landmarks of Paris.
Chinese & Nord African districts of the city are one of the places we will visit.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up at your hotel.
End location: I will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 days
How much you love the art?
We can see some even in one day but to get the real feeling you need 3 days walking tour while you are enjoying also the cafés and streets of Paris. We will be mainly at the 13th and 20th districts of Paris.
If you would like to have a one day tour, please let me know. I can design a special tour for you.
We will use public transport like subway (metro) and buses.
During the tour, I will take your photos and will send you after by email.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Euros - - You may stop for a coffee while you are walking
- In Paris, cafés are accepting credit & pay cards after 15 Euros.
- If you would like to visit an artist's studio, he/she may ask an hourly payment. This changes from an artist to the other. Therefore, please let me know if you would like to visit a studio. I will arrange it before you arrive.
- Any artwork you may like to buy
- Public transport &/or taxi
- Cafés & lunch.
* I am not a licensed guide
* I am not a driver
* I am not permitted to guide in state own museums, museum guides can be hired
* I only give my service in English & Turkish.