This tour consists of two parts. At first we shall have an acquitance with russian arts & history insight Russian Museum&Church on the Spilled Blood.
The second part is dedicated to nowadays St. Petersburg and it is not so informative&intensive. You will enjoy remarkable sights of Nevsky Prospect. During the lunch break you will be able not only to discuss local food but also to try russian pies in one of the cafes. After metro ride we shall continue with penetration into the everydays life of the city.
10. 00 - 12. 00 - Russian Acts Museum
12. 00 - 12. 30 - Church on the Spilled Blood
13. 00- 13. 30 - tea&pies
13. 30 -14. 10 -Taking a metro ride (subway), to see the most famous metro stations
14. 10- 16. 00 We shall have an idea of local food market, porcelain shop, oldest cinema hall, famous confectionery and shopping centers of different epochs. Walk along Nevsky Prospect will be finished by the main Orthodox church of the town-Kazan Cathedral.
Days off -
Tuesday- Russian Acts Museum)
Wednesday-Church on the Spilled Blood
If you have particular interests let me know. I will do my best to introduce that element into the tour.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
End Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 6 hours
This tour is not available on Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Guiding Services
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
650 Rubles - (10$) per person-pies&tea
- Food, Drinks, Snacks