Famous landmarks from morning till night
It's one day tour suitable for tourists who can spend only one day in St. Petersburg. We could see and visit the main attractions in the city center, feel the spirit of Venice of the North, enjoy its wonderful architecture, its rivers and bridges. St. Petersburg is famous for its world known museums and fantastic churches. The Hermitage( former royal palace and art museum), magnificent cathedrals St. Isaack and Savior on the spilled blood, Peter and Paul fortress (former political prison and the burrial place of Romanov's dynasty) and many more interesting sights shouldn't be missed. This city's tour is always exciting, unusual and memorable. The tour is flexible.
We meet at 9. 30 in the lobby.
The tour is flexible. I suggest the list of sights you can choose.
1. The Hermitage museum ( 3 hours)
2. Peter and Paul fortress and Peter and Paul cathedral (the birthplace of the city, the cathedral is the burial place of the the Romanovs, Russian royal family) (2 hours)
3. St. Isaack cathedral ( The dome is coated with more than 200 pounds of pure gold, the walls are ornamented with marble and precious and semi-precious stones) ( 50 minutes)
4. Saviour on the spilled blood ( the church is the one of the finest examples of the Russian Revival style) (40 minutes)
5. The State Russian museum (the collection of Russian fine art from the 10th century to the present day) ( 2 hours)
6. Feberge museum holds the collection of 4000 art works including Faberge Easter eggs. (1. 5 hour)
7. Rumyantsev Mansion houses the exposition dedicted to the Siege of Leningrad and World War II. ( 1. 5 hour)
Shopping, markets, a boat ride and any other sights can be included too
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 10 hours
My car is new, air-condtioned with the capacity for 4 passengers. For a bigger group I arrange a van.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2500 rubles - 2500 rubles will cover addmissions per person and lunch.
Exchange rate is higher in Russia.Cards are excepted everywhere too.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Margarita! Thank you so much for the tour of St Petersburg! We had a fantastic time! Your English perfect! Your passion for your city and the history kept us engaged the whole tour! We strongly recommend you for anyone who might be visiting. Blessings to you and your family!