Famous landmarks from morning till night
It's one day tour suitable for tourists who can spend only one day in St. Petersburg. We could see and visit the main attractions in the city center, feel the spirit of Venice of the North, enjoy its wonderful architecture, its rivers and bridges. St. Petersburg is famous for its world known museums and fantastic churches. The Hermitage( former royal palace and art museum), magnificent cathedrals St. Isaack and Savior on the spilled blood, Peter and Paul fortress (former political prison and the burrial place of Romanov's dynasty) and many more interesting sights shouldn't be missed. This city's tour is always exciting, unusual and memorable. The tour is flexible.
We meet at 9. 30 in the lobby.
The tour is flexible. I suggest the list of sights you can choose.
1. The Hermitage museum ( 3 hours)
2. Peter and Paul fortress and Peter and Paul cathedral (the birthplace of the city, the cathedral is the burial place of the the Romanovs, Russian royal family) (2 hours)
3. St. Isaack cathedral ( The dome is coated with more than 200 pounds of pure gold, the walls are ornamented with marble and precious and semi-precious stones) ( 50 minutes)
4. Saviour on the spilled blood ( the church is the one of the finest examples of the Russian Revival style) (40 minutes)
5. The State Russian museum (the collection of Russian fine art from the 10th century to the present day) ( 2 hours)
6. Feberge museum holds the collection of 4000 art works including Faberge Easter eggs. (1. 5 hour)
7. Rumyantsev Mansion houses the exposition dedicted to the Siege of Leningrad and World War II. ( 1. 5 hour)
Shopping, markets, a boat ride and any other sights can be included too
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I'll pick you up at your doors or in some other place.
End location: I'll drive you back to your accommodation
Duration: 10 hours
My car is new, air-condtioned with the capacity for 4 passengers. For a bigger group I arrange a van.
My services as a guide and a driver,transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2500 rubles - 2500 rubles will cover addmissions per person and lunch.
Exchange rate is higher in Russia.Cards are excepted everywhere too.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Margarita was absolutely fantastic. A pleasure to communicate with before the tour, and a great guide. I took a full day tour with her to Peterhof and Catherine Palace. She picked me up and drove. We had more than enough time to stroll the gardens and see inside at Peterhof, get lunch, and see Catherine Palace as well. Margarita's English is pretty much perfect, and her knowledge of history - and, moreover, enthusiasm for the history and culture of her country - made for an absolutely wonderful tour.