Main attractions for one day with a private guide
It's one day tour suitable for tourists who can spend only one day in St. Petersburg. We could see and visit the main attractions in the city center such as Peter and Paul Fortress, the Hermitage, St. Isaac's Cathedral, magnificent Savior on the spilled blood church. We could also have a panoramic view of the downtown and if you are not still worn out have a stroll along the Nevskiy Prospect (the main street of St. Petersburg). In the evening if the weather is fine boat trip is a good option to finish this tour. The tour is flexible. In the itinerary I suggest the list of sights you can choose from. But we usually manage to cover no more than four of them.
YOU DON'T NEED VISAS. I'LL PROVIDE YOU WITH THEM. THEY ARE INCLUDED INTO THE PRICE. The tour should be booked no later than 10 days before the ship arrival. I need time to arrange visas.
We meet at 9. 00 in the port. I will have the sign with your name on.
The tour is flexible. I suggest the list of sights you can choose.
1. The Hermitage museum( 3hours)
2. Peter and Paul fortress and Peter and Paul cathedral ( the cathedral is the burial place of the the Romanovs, Russian royal family) - 2 hours
3. St. Isaack cathedral ( The dome is coated with more than 200 pounds of pure gold, the walls are ornamented with marble and precious and semi-precious stones) 1hour
4. Saviour on the spilled blood ( the church is the one of the finest examples of the Russian Revival style) - 40 minutes
5. The State Russian museum (the collection of Russian fine art from the 10th century to the present day) - 2 hours
6. Feberge museum holds the collection of 4000 art works including Faberge Easter eggs. - 1 hour
Shopping, markets, a boat ride and any other sights can be included too.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I'll meet you at the ship terminal.
End location: I'll drive you back to the terminal an hour before the departure.
Duration: 10 hours
We'll get around in my car. It's new, air-conditioned, able to room 4 passengers. For a bigger group I arrange a van.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2500 rubles - It's better to have no less than 2500-3000 rubles (per person) to pay entrance fees and pay for meals. You can change or withdraw money in Russia. The rate is higher here.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Margarita was the best . Wonderfull person and knew so much. She really cared and looked after us,cannot rate her highly enough