Try yummy Russian and Georgian cuisine!
A great way to learn about Russian & Georgian cuisine and try some of the most popular dishes! Pancakes, pies, borsht soup, misterious khinkali and khachapuri are waiting for you! You will try a variety of different kinds of typical food in different places:
- you will try pancakes in a very popular local fastfood chain where we eat pancakes instead of hamburgers,
- you will visit the oldest donut place in St Petersburg (they say, even the former governor of the city goes there) and will taste a legendary "pyshka"
- you will familiarize yourself with Russian cuisine - borsht soup, pelmeni, pies, beefstroganoff or chicken Kiev and will decide what you like most
- you will try super-popular and delicious Georgian food (most likely, it's something that you will not find back home) and I am sure that you will love it.
Please note: the tour can be customized as a visa-free shore excursion, but it will be more expensive & will take longer.
On the tour, we will visit the following places:
- one of the most popular fastfoods in St Petersburg
- a very popular Georgian restaurant
- a cafe with Russian food and amazing pies where locals come
- the oldest donut place in the city
The actual order of visits and timing will depend on the location of your hotel and how busy some of the places are.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel or any other place convenient for you.
End location: Your hotel or any other place convenient for you.
Duration: 3 hours
The tour takes about 3 hours (depending on how busy the places we visit will be as some of them don't allow advance booking and are very popular)
- Guiding Services
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.