with visit any places of your interest
Welcome to St Petersburg - former capital of Russian Empire. During this amazing full day tour you will see the most important sights.
We'll see all of the things you would see on an ordinary tour - they're certainly worthwhile.
And I will also show you the special things that make St Petersburg great. We can visit places which are not usually seen by normal tourist.
As your private tour guide, I can adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. Please let me know of any special requests you have.
Tickets to museums are not included in the price of the tour.
Fee for visa-free documents can be applied for passengers of cruise ships.
We will see and visit some of the following places depending on your request:
- Nevsky prospect - the main street of the city, Kazan Cathedral, the Palace Square, embankments of the Neva river, the Spit of Vasilevsky Island, The Bronze horseman, St. Isaac's Square and Cathedral, Alexander Nevsky Monastery, Smolny Convent and Smolny Institute, Michael's Castle, Summer Garden, Field of Mars, Fontanka river embankment, Malaya Sadovaya street, Catherine Garden and monument to Catherine the Great etc
- or full day visit one of summer palaces outside city.
itinerary is flexible, which means that we will follow your wishes, your interest, your mood etc in seeing sights.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: hotel where you stay / optionally in the lobby of the Astoria hotel
End location: hotel
Duration: 5 hours
private car sedan
- pick up from the hotel
- visiting sights and places of your interest
- guided tours at the places
- transportation private car sedan
- taking back to the hotel after the tour
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 roubles - Tea/coffee with pastries or some small lunch during the tour.
suvenirs, drinks, snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Nikolai is very knowledgeable of the city and was extremely helpful in ensuring we were able to see everything we wanted to see and more. Great tour guide!