with visit any places of your interest
Welcome to St Petersburg - former capital of Russian Empire. During this amazing full day tour you will see the most important sights.
We'll see all of the things you would see on an ordinary tour - they're certainly worthwhile.
And I will also show you the special things that make St Petersburg great. We can visit places which are not usually seen by normal tourist.
As your private tour guide, I can adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. Please let me know of any special requests you have.
Tickets to museums are not included in the price of the tour.
Fee for visa-free documents can be applied for passengers of cruise ships.
We will see and visit some of the following places depending on your request:
- Nevsky prospect - the main street of the city, Kazan Cathedral, the Palace Square, embankments of the Neva river, the Spit of Vasilevsky Island, The Bronze horseman, St. Isaac's Square and Cathedral, Alexander Nevsky Monastery, Smolny Convent and Smolny Institute, Michael's Castle, Summer Garden, Field of Mars, Fontanka river embankment, Malaya Sadovaya street, Catherine Garden and monument to Catherine the Great etc
- or full day visit one of summer palaces outside city.
itinerary is flexible, which means that we will follow your wishes, your interest, your mood etc in seeing sights.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: hotel where you stay / optionally in the lobby of the Astoria hotel
End location: hotel
Duration: 5 hours
- pick up from the hotel
- visiting sights and places of your interest
- guided tours at the places
- transportation private car sedan
- taking back to the hotel after the tour
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 roubles - Tea/coffee break or lunch during the tour.
suvenirs, drinks, snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Going on a tour of St. Petersburg with Nikolai felt like spending an afternoon with a friend. He took us to all of our points of interest and was able to share unique insights on his city that only a local would know. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and took us to several hidden local gems that tour operators do not regularly visit (which are still worth your time). We highly recommend him. Thank you Nikolai! - Dan & Elsa