Visa free St.Petersburg shore excursion. 3 days with a local guide.
During your 3-day visit to St. Petersburg I will guide you through the famous sights and some hidden corners of the city. We will spend one day traveling and exploring the city, visit the three great Cathedrals - St. Isaac, Peter and Paul fortress and Savior on the spilled blood. After lunch the same day we can visit one of the small museums to choose from - the Faberge Museum, Russian Museum or Yusupov Palace (the place of Rasputin's murder). Next day will be dedicated to country life of the Russian tsars, we'll see two summer residences - Catherine Palace and Peterhof. And finally, on the third day, we'll explore the collections of the Hermitage. In the afternoon we'll take a relaxing and enchanting boat trip along the rivers and canals.
The itinerary may change due to days off in the museums. The suggested itinerary can be customized to meet your interest.
Day 1 : 09. 00-18. 30
09. 00 Meet by the ship.
09. 30-13. 00 City Sightseeing Tour. Visit to the Peter and Paul Fortress and St Isaac's Cathedral.
13. 00-14. 00 Lunch
14. 00-16. 00 Local life experience, visit to a farmer's market, Metro station, Grocery store.
16. 00-18. 00 Visit to the Museum of your choice: Faberge museum , Russian Museum or Yusupov Palace.
18. 00-18. 30 Return to the ship
Day 2: 09. 00 - 18. 00
09. 00-10. 30 Meet by the ship. Drive to Pushkin/Catherine palace.
10. 30-12. 30 Catherine palace with the Amber Room. Walk in the park.
12. 30-13. 30 Lunch break.
14. 00-15. 00 Drive to Peterhof.
15. 00-16. 30 Walk in the Peterhof Gardens, admiring theirs splendid fountain ensembles.
16. 30-17. 00 Return back to the city by Hydrofoil boat.
18. 00 Return back to the ship or evening option - Restaurant, Theater, Russian Folklore
Day 3: 10. 00 - 17. 00
10. 30-13. 00 The Hermitage tour.
13. 00 Inside visit to the Spilled Blood Church
Time for Lunch.
15. 00 Canal boat tour.
16-30 Back to ship.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you by the ship at the sea port, at your hotel or the address you are staying.
End location: The tour ends at the Sea port terminal where your ship is docked or the hotel you are staying in.
Duration: 3 days
Advance notice for this tour is 12 days in case if you are a cruise ship traveler. If not - it can be shorter (5-10 days)
Please message me if you have shorter notice.
Comfortable mini bus with A/C.
guide services as per program
driver services as per program
blanket visas (visa-free service)
admissions to all museums as per program
ponchos in case of rainy weather
radio-headsets for the groups exceeding 6 people
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 RUB - You may need apprx. 1000 roubles per person per day to pay for your meals and coffee. In most local restaurants and shops you can pay with a credit card. In souvenir galleries they also take US Dollars and Euro.
Evening activities e.g. Russian Folklore show, Dinner at a restaurant, Ballet Theater
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Anna was highly recommended by some good friends and she gave us the best tour we could possibly imagine. Her English was excellent and her knowledge of St Petersburg and pride in her city and it's Attractions ,Art & Culture was truly valuable. We enjoyed working with her to design our tour. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.