Visit beautiful old villages, Haut Koenigsbourg castle and taste some great Alsace wines with a local guide
Get to know the most beautiful villages of Alsace and get introduced to the wines of the region too.
This tour is designed for all people that want to do more than just wine tasting. Also if your time is limited and/or if you travel with children this tour is a great opportunity for you!
The tour consists of a:
- Guided walking tour of Colmar
- Visit and tour of Equisheim
- Visit and tour of Riquewihr
- Visit of the castle of Haut Koenigsbourg
- An extensive wine tasting!
- Meeting at your hotel, or other agreed upon location
- Scenic drives along the wine route
- Drive and visit of Castle Haut Koenigsbourg
- Drive and visit to Riquewihr
- Guided walking tour through Colmar
- Drive and visit to Equisheim
- Wine tasting
- Return to your hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Per group, your hotel in Strasbourg or Colmar etc.
End location: Per group, your hotel or where I picked you up.
Duration: 9 hours
Extreme weather conditions (snow) can change program.
During the Christmas markets in December the program may change as villages are extremely busy and parking space can be hard to find.
Car <=4 persons
Minibus >=5 persons
Bus + driver >=9 persons
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 euro - Lunch, drinks and castle entrance fees will total to about Euro 35-40 per person.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Pieter was a super guide for our family. Very knowledgeable about area and the history all along our tour. He was very professional and helpful with lots of fun facts. His real passion was the Wine Tasting part of the tour. In the winery, it was so wonderful to have someone that know the owner, knew the winery, knew the process, and knew the wines......very well. Great overall experience!