City, Food and Wine, Museums / Culture
Kid Friendly: Yes. Your children must be able to walk 30-40 minutes.
Children under 18 are not allowed to taste alcohol
Maximum travelers: 8
Dutch (fluent), English (fluent), French (advanced), German (fluent)
Visit beautiful old villages, Haut Koenigsbourg castle and taste some great Alsace wines with a local guide
Get to know the most beautiful villages of Alsace and get introduced to the wines of the region too.
This tour is designed for all people that want to do more than just wine tasting. Also if your time is limited and/or if you travel with children this tour is a great opportunity for you!
The tour consists of a:
- Guided walking tour of Colmar
- Visit and tour of Equisheim
- Visit and tour of Riquewihr
- Visit of the castle of Haut Koenigsbourg
- An extensive wine tasting!
- Meeting at your hotel, or other agreed upon location
- Scenic drives along the wine route
- Drive and visit of Castle Haut Koenigsbourg
- Drive and visit to Riquewihr
- Guided walking tour through Colmar
- Drive and visit to Equisheim
- Wine tasting
- Return to your hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Per group, your hotel in Strasbourg or Colmar etc.
End location: Per group, your hotel or where I picked you up.
Duration: 9 hours
Extreme weather conditions (snow) can change program.
During the Christmas markets in December the program may change as villages are extremely busy and parking space can be hard to find.
Car <=4 persons
Minibus >=5 persons
Bus + driver >=9 persons
- My service as your local guide
- Visits of cities and villages
- Explanation of history of region in 4 languages
- Explanation of wine making in 4 languages
- One extensive wine tasting
- Transport with pickup & drop off in Colmar area
- Parking fees
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 euro - Lunch, drinks and castle entrance fees will total to about Euro 35-40 per person.
- Your lunch; normally we will have a 3 course lunch with a choice of meat, fish or vegetarian. Price is about Euro 20,= p.p. (without drinks)
- A lunch on "Michelin" gourmand or star level is also possible. Prices then start at about Euro 35,= p.p.(without drinks)
- Entrance fee of castles, musea
- Personal insurances and expenses
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Pieter providing us with insights and facts about the areas we visited. He help to make our trip memorable.