All the top highlights of St. Petersburg: Cathedrals, Summer Palaces & Parks, Yusupov Palace, and Hermitage
If you've got 3 days in St. Petersburg, this combined tour is a perfect choice to see and visit all the best sites of the city. It is very rationally organized to let you save time, energy, and money for evening activities, such as ballet, concerts or restaurants (which I can definitely help you to arrange). After these three days you will be a real expert in Russian and European Art, History of the Russian Imperial Family and Aristocracy, Bolshevik Revolution. . . You will visit the most beautiful Imperial Summer Residences not less impressive than those in Europe, and certainly you won't miss the gorgeous Russian Orthodox Cathedrals, each of which has a fascinating and dramatic story hiding under its shining domes. . .
10. 00-14. 30 - Site seeing + Peter & Paul Fortress+Church of Our Savior+St. Isaac Cathedral
14. 30-15. 30 - Lunch
16. 00-17. 30 - Visit to the Yusupov Palace (state rooms and chamber where Rasputin was killed)
18. 00-arrival to the hotel.
10. 00-Meeting at the hotel
10. 00-11. 00-Drive to Catherine Palace in Pushkin
11. 00 - 12. 30 - Visit to the Catherine Palace with Amber room
12. 30 - 14. 00 - Lunch at the Podvorie Restaurant (Russian cuisine)
14. 00-15. 00 - Road to Peterhoff
15. 00-16. 30 - Walk in the Lower Park with Fountains
16. 30-18. 00 - Way back to the city, visit to the Metro
10. 00 - Meeting at the lobby of your hotel
10. 30-11. 30 - Boat ride around rivers and canals (on a private boat)
12. 00 - 13. 30 - Visit to the Faberge Museum
13. 30 - 14. 30 - Lunch at the local cafe
14. 30 - 18. 00 - Visit to the Hermitage museum (Winter Palace+General Staff building with Impressionists). Driver leaves us by the Hermitage
18. 00 - end of the tour at the Hermitage
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet at the lobby of your hotel. On the 1st day I will have a card with your name on it
End location: We will bring you back to the hotel or leave you wherever you please in the city center
Duration: 3 days
The order of the visits to the museums might be changed depending on the days off in the museums
We'll be using a car or minibus to move around.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1 rubles - Usually you do not need any extra cash for the tour, since in most of places where you will might have to use money (like lunches and souvenirs) they accept credit cards.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Irina is so good! She managed our group of 10 so well as each had a different agenda. She was able to show us everything we discussed in the time frame that we gave her.