Bali's Most Important Landmarks (Tanah Lot - Garuda Wisnu Kencana - Uluwatu - Taman Ayun)
1) Taman Ayun, it's the royal water temple that is the largest and most impressive architectural structure of its type on the island.
2) Tanah Lot, Bali's most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops.
3) GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana) is a cultural park inspired by Hindu mythology about the search for Amerta, a depiction of the god Wisnu riding the mythological Garuda creature.
4) Uluwatu - Kecak Dance, for sunset delights, Uluwatu temple is definitely one of the top places on the island to visit. It's one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars. The best time to visit is just before sunset.
- Morning pick up from your hotel (time can be adjusted)
- Taman Ayun
- Tanah Lot
- Uluwatu - Kecak Dance
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Toyota Avanza 2015.
- 5 passenger seats
- Excellent air conditioning facility
If your group is more than 5 people, please send me a message, I will send you a customized tour with a specific date, itinerary, number of travelers and price.
Bigger car available upon request.
Hi Ace 2017
- 12 passenger seats
- Air conditioning
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500000 IDR Indonesian Rupiahs - Approximately IDR 500000/person
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks