Visit Pompeii, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello with private driver
From Sorrento to Positano, Amalfi, Ravello and Pompeii full day - Step back in time and explore a Roman city of Pompeii ( 2 hours in Pompeii - the world's most visited archaeological site) f, walk the streets and see where the Romans lifestyle of 79 . Back to present day. then from Pompeii we can drive to Ravello where we have the opportunity of visit the panoramic Villa Rufolo, and eventually stop for lunch, then drive to Amalfi where there is the of church of St. Andrew the Apostol. As last town we can visit Positano. walk and shopping in the narrow streets of Positano. and at the end drop off in Sorrento.
Along the coast we can stop to the best places for take nice pictures.
* Drive along the Amalfi Coast Explore the villages of, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. with it all its colours and wonderful aromas created by the many flowers.
* A photo stop along the coastline.
* Lunch in a typical Italian Restaurant (optional)
* Visit of Villa Rufolo in Ravello
* Visit of the Cathedral of St. Andrew in Amalfi
* Free time in Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
* 2 hours in the ruins of Pompeii
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Sorrento Hotel
End location: Sorrento Hotel
Duration: 9 hours
Luxury air condition vehicle for 8 passengers
Luxury air conditioned van for 8 passngers,
English speaking driver
All taxes, parking, tolls, gasoline and driver maintenance
Estimated Local Cash Needed
120 Euro - 120 euro - just in case you want a pricate guide in Pompeii from us (optional) who must be booked 10 days before the service.
*15 Euro per person Entrance fees in Pompeii (compulsory)
*5 Euro per petrson if the clients require audioguide in Pompeii (optional)
*120 Euro (per tour not per person) for 2 hours in Pompeii with private autorized guide (optional).
* Meals, drinks and personal items (optional)
I am licensed "commercial driver/guide". I cannot do a guided tour of Archeological or historical sites like Pompeii, museums etc as "local city guides" do.
But I am happy with telling stories and legends along the way.