skiing and sightseeing tour in the Swiss Alps
A great tour into the world of ice and snow. A train will bring us to the mountain village Engelberg. With small cable cars and the famous "Rotair" we'll glide up to 3000m / 10'000ft. In good weather we'll enjoy fantastic views to the Bern Alps and the amazing glacier world. We'll walk through the ice cave and over the highest suspension bridge "cliff walk". Finally we'll put on our ski and head down on the "ice flyer" slope. In the afternoon we can ski on the Jochpass side which overs various different runs and a fantastic view toward Mt. Titlis. After a day full of action and fun we ski back into the valley of Engelberg and take the train back to Lucerne.
- 50min. train ride from Lucerne-Engelberg
- Bus to the ski rental / cable car
- Ride on the revolving cable car "Rotair" to Mt. Titlis
- Activities on Titlis: Ice cave, cliff walk
- skiing on Titlis and Jochpass
- train back to Lucerne
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Lucerne railway station
End location: Lucerne railway station
Duration: 9 hours
- train, cable cars and lifts.
- full day guided ski and sightseeing from Lucerne
- organising train and ski tickets, ski rental
- guides expenses for train and lift ticket
- a lot of fun
- your train and lift ticket 90.- CHF from Lucerne includes the day lift pass and Rotair to Titlis.
- ski and gear rental (ski from 45.-,boots 20.-, jacket and pants can also be rented)
- lunch for yourself and guide
•I am not a driver. The public transportation is very good and is the best option for most tours. I can also accompany you in your vehicle or arrange for a seperate car and driver.