Off-the-beaten-path by vintage jeeps and learn about locals cultures and customs.
Jump in our vintage jeep and we head for the open wide countryside with the company of your friendly and informative local guide. You will be in a relaxed mood enjoying the four-side scenic views from our open-air jeep with slightly moving country fresh air and breeze while you are being driven on the unpaved roads through some small villages, farmhouses, green rice paddies, and coming across some working animals like cows or buffaloes. View sunset over the rice paddies while having a few beers before returning to your accommodation.
- Having met me at your accommodation, head for the countryside by the vintage jeeps. This tour is not about off-roading but experience.
- Enjoy the ride through the villages and rice paddies. You will see water buffalos playing in the mud very closely, farmers growing their vegetables, and rice in the farms, and people fishing in the river. Learn more about Cambodia's cultures whilst experiencing the vintage jeep ride. We will also stop to visit the Buddist monastery.
- Bird watching and sunset, plus cold beers! Just about 7km southern Siem Reap town, this countryside beautiful and off-the-beaten-path. In the evening there are many types of birds that inhabit the flooded forests on Tonle Sap Lake's side, land on the rice fields to catch small fish. You will see them flying in a massive group back home.
- Capture the sunset over the green rice fields before returning to the busy Siem Reap town.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel
Duration: 4 hours
- tours by open-air vintage army jeeps
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 USD - personal expenses and other consumption!
- Personal Expenses
- You agree to the itinerary, inclusions, and exclusions in the tour price. Please read everything before you book the tour.
- Kids under 12 are free for temples visit.
- Follow the dress code.
- I am not specialized in bird watching, animals or trees.