UNESCO sites of Dalmatia - a shore excursion with private guide
I'll be proud to show you 2 great UNESCO World Heritage sites - Split (Palace of Diocletian) and the islet of Trogir.
Starting from Trogir (45-minute drive from Šibenik), you'll have the pleasure to see the islet that is a unique monument of culture and was therefore inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List since 1997. Trogir, called "small Venice" or "the city-museum", is considered to be one of the best preserved Romanesque-Gothic towns of Central Europe.
Continuing to Split, the second biggest city in Croatia and the main site: the Palace of Diocletian - a living palace - a mixture of architecture with more than 1700 years of history and tails - will leave you breathless. . . its narrow paved streets, sculptures, open market, fish-market or paved squares will present the daily exiting and lively Mediterranean life . . .
Come and join me! I'll take you on a wonderful journey tailored just for you. . .
- Trogir islet (UNESCO site)
- Medieval Venetian part of town
- Cathedral of St. Lawrence
- Diocletian palace (UNESCO site)
- Roman Peristyle: open colonnaded square
- Temple of Jupiter
- Catherdal of St. Domnius
- Medieval and Venetian part of town
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Harbor of Sibenik (or any place in town or surroundings)
End location: Harbor of Sibenik, Trogir, Split (or any place in town or surroundings)
Duration: 6 hours
Transport based tour with car or minivan.
Type of car:
family crossover vehicle
Suzuki S-Cross 2014
with full comfort
Tour price includes:
- ALL the entrance fees to the major site in Split (Diocletian's palace) and in Trogir (St. Lawrence Cathedral, tower bell of the Cathedral)
- tour arranging and planning costs
- me as your experienced licensed tour guide
- travel costs (where needed) and taxes
- air-conditioned Suzuki S-Cross Sx4
- parking costs
It will not be a problem to accommodate bigger groups. Please contact me and I'll organize a larger transportation...
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 EURO - meals, souvenirs...
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We did a full day tour with Frane of Trogir and Split, Croatia. He was knowledgeable and interesting to talk to, particularly about politics and history in Eastern Europe. We enjoyed his our time with him and recommend him highly. Rating 5 stars.