Enjoy the beauties of Punta
Join me on a 4 hour-guided visit to Punta del Este, in which we will visit its main attractions.
We will discover its natural beauties: the "Mansa" and "Brava" beaches, the picturesque church, the lighthouse, the famous fingers sculpture, the geographical line that divides the Rio de la Plata from the Atlantic Ocean, the curly bridge, the little town "La Barra" with its art galleries, the wetlands, lagoons and rocky points, the Ralli Museum with its magical surrounding and Casapueblo in Punta Ballena.
The itinerary is flexible to fit your interest.
Find in this list a suggestion of places to find all that you can do.
• Punta del Este Yacht Port
• Salinas Point and Ajax Anchor
• Church and Lighthouse
• Emir Beach, The Candelaria Virgin and the Lujan's shipwreck, The Hand Sculpture
• Brava Beach, Beverly Hills, San Rafael
• Ralli Museum (optional / under availability)
• "Boca de la Barra" and Maldonado stream
• Curly Bridge
• La Barra Seaside Town / Manantiales Seaside Town: Bikini Beach
• Mansa Beach
• Punta Ballena: CasaPueblo (optional / under availability)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: For cruise travellers: the port has restricted areas. So passengers will have to walk about 3 to 4 blocks to the car/van.
Other travellers: I can pick you up where you prefer such as your Hotel or the point that is more comfortable for you.
End location: Back to your hotel.
Back to the cruise tender pier
Point arranged by the traveler preference.
Duration: 4 hours
Traffic or extreme weather conditions could affect duration.
Modern van with chauffer
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 UYP - +/- USD 30: entrance fee (optional) to La Vista (point of view) and /or Casapueblo (museum). A regular meal is from USD 25 to USD 45 depending your choices. Credit cards are commonly accepted.