Enjoy two days in Saint-Petersbourg with a private guide
Saint-Petersburg is a city of bridges, rivers and museums.
To be precise 600 bridges, 60 rivers and canals, 42 islands, 200 museums and 2000 lions.
Nothing to say about 160 fountains in the famous park of a suburban royal palace and Amber chamber of 7 million euro cost.
** On a rainy day, it is more convenient to stay indoor and choose between various activities. On a sunny day, we can go to the suburban palaces with their magnificent parks. The itinerary can be also adjusted based on your requests and it may vary based on the Museums closing days. For example, the Hermitage museum is closed on Mondays.
Please inquire me to discuss the options. I will be happy to accommodate your wishes.
- After completing your passport control procedure, we will meet at the port
- Drive to Peterhof in a spacious comfortable minivan through the countryside. It will take about 40 mins
- Lovely walk in the park with 160 fountains
- Drive to Tsar's silo - 30 mins ride
- Catherin palace tour with the famous Amber chamber included
- Meeting at the port
- Comprehensive city tour with St. Isaak cathedral, the Saviour of the Spilt Blood and St. Peter and Paul fortress included
- Highlights of the Hermitage Museum (except on Mondays that is the closing day)
- Return to the port
** The itinerary can be adjusted based on your preferences and consider the museums closing days.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the cruise terminal, next to customs. I'll have a sign with your name on it.
End location: At cruise ship port.
Duration: 2 days
Private transportation - Minivan.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 RUB - If you want to by a coffee or a drink.
The local shops accept also credit cards.
I can arrange for a separate car and driver. Usually Mercedes van, comfortable and clean indeed.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour