Enjoy two days in Saint-Petersbourg with a private guide
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
this two day tour will allow you to visit Saint Petersburg without rush. You will explore with comfort the main highlights of the city and its suburbs. The variety of experiences will allow you to feel the spirit of the Northern capital to submerge to the ambience of the real local life. You will taste traditional russian food in a local restaurant (non touristic) among locals and try the gems of the Russian cuisine . The royal palaces and parks will give you an insight into history not only of Russia but of all Europe because many talented gifted architects and painters lived and created in Saint Petersburg. A boat trip will open for you the city from a different angle, the way it was conceived by the founder Peter the Great. You will cary back home sweet and vivid memories !
If you wish to save on the cost of the tour, you are welcome to invite your cruise fellows! I am open to any questions and concerns. Just come and enjoy a dream tour of St. Petersburg!
- After completing your passport control procedure, we will meet at the port - 9. 00
- drive to Peterhof in a spacious comfortable minivan through the countryside. It will take about 40 mins.
If interested - visit of a few the most beautiful subway stations
- lovely walk in the park with 150 fountains
- drive to Tsar's silo - 30 mins ride
- Catherine palace tour with the famous Amber chamber included
- Return to port 18. 00
- Meeting at the port 9. 00
- boat ride (on a private boat)
- comprehensive city tour with St. Isaak cathedral, the Saviour of the Spilt Blood and St. Peter and Paul
- highlights of the Hermitage Museum (except on Mondays - day off)
- return to the port
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 days
Private transportation - Minivan.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
No cash is needed for this tour
- Personal Expenses
I can arrange for a separate car and driver. Usually Mercedes van, comfortable and air conditioned
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
My wife and I toured St. Petersburg on June 16-17th with Anna as our guide. To put it simply, she was amazing and well educated. Anna has a degree in English and Art History. She is well versed in the area of paintings and their history. Highly recommend Anna to anybody even thinking about seeing St. Petersburg. We had some specific recommendations involving restaurants and souvenirs. She handled our requests perfectly. I do not know how taking an excursion through our ship would have been better.