Discovering the fabulous scenes in Hoi An ancient town
A great escape from noise and pollution, visit ancient town of Hoi An - an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Dive in the stunning beauty of the lanterns and get ready to shop til non cause this is definitely a must go for shopperholics
- From the port, (If the ship dock in Chan May port, we will drive through Hai Van Mountain Pass which is one of the longest one in Viet nam with stunning view from the peak. From here, you can admire the view of Da Nang and Hue). After this, we then proceed straight to the ancient town of Hoi An.
- On the way, we will pass by My Khe Beach - listed in top 10 one of the most beautiful beaches in the world - the one which is used to be called China Beach
- In Hoi An, Chinese Assembly Halls, Japanese Bridge, and Vietnamese old houses are symbols of Hoi An that we shouldn't miss out on.
- Hoi An is magically beautiful with colorful lanterns, yellow old houses, riverside restaurants, rooftop coffee shops, street vendors; all combine to create a unique beauty that only Hoi An possesses.
- Do some shopping if you want - here is well known for tailoring and leather products, . . .
- Back to the port
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: I CAN PICK YOU UP FROM EITHER CHAN MAY OR TIEN SA PORT
Duration: 7 hours
Car or van with air-con
Estimated Local Cash Needed
700000 VND - drinks and souvenirs
- Personal Expenses
I am not a driver. I will arrange for you a separate car with aircon and driver.
Thank you very much. Cam on!
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Really great tour everything was explained in perfect English, Quan helped us so much really enjoyed the day , the car was very clean and the driver was experienced. If your thinking about getting on a bus with 40 people from the port don't simply book Quan you will really enjoy . We also have a great lunch at a local Vietnamese Restraunt that was 5 star.