2-day private tour, shore tour
Hello dear guest! I would like to offer one of the most popular tours of St. Petersburg.
This 2-day tour really covers the best what this magnificent city has.
This tour includes:
- city sightseeing tour. You will see the most historic and beautiful part of the city, know the history of the foundation and development of St. Petersburg
-Tour of Catherine's palace with the Amber room and Catherine's park
-Tour of Peterhof Lower Gardens
- Hermitage museum
- Church on Spilled Blood - the most Russian church of the city
- St. Peter and Paul's fortress and cathedral - the birthplace of the city
- St. Isaac's cathedral - the former principal cathedral of the country
- tour of city's metro
Please note, this is a sample itinerary.
The tour can be modified on your request.
The cruise ship passengers will be provided by visitors visas.
09:00 Meet at the ship
09:00 - 10:00 - Drive to Peterhof
10:00 - 11. 30 - Tour of the Peterhof Lower fountain park and gardens, including the Grand Cascade.
11. 30 - 12: 30 lunch (optional)
12. 30 - 13. 30 - Drive to the Tsars' Village
13. 30 - 16. 00 - a visit to the Catherine's Palace, including the famous Amber room. A walk in the park.
16:00 : 17:00 Drive back to the city
9. 30 - Meeting by the ship
9. 30 - 10. 30 - visit to Farmer's market and active local church
10:30 - 13. 00 - tour of the Hermitage museum.
13:00 - 14. 00 lunch ( optional)
14. 00 - 17:00 Sightseeing tour with the inside visits to Peter & Paul Fortress, St. Isaac's Cathedral and Spilled Blood Church.
17. 00 - return to the ship
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We can meet in the lobby or your hotel or by the ship in the Sea port. I can come and meet you at the Airport or Railway station.
End location: In the end of the tour i can drop you of at the place of your choice.
Duration: 2 days
Traffic can affect duration of the tour
We will travel by a modern a/c car
Estimated Local Cash Needed
4500 RUB - per person, museum tickets, lunch
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Elena was brilliant on our custom 2 day tour of St Petersburg. She is a walking encyclopaedia on the history of SP, the Tsars and their various palaces. She drove past various points of interest on our way to the places we had asked to see and at times, traffic (& tourists!) permitting was able to stop for photo opportunities. Being a small group Elena was able to legitimately negotiate our way to the front of many of the queues which made a massive difference. We would definitely use Elena again in SP