Highlights and local life in a shore excursion
Sevilla is one of the most beautiful cities of Spain. During this shore excursion you could discover and visit most of the highlights and feel the history with a lot of monuments, symbols and examples of the different civilizations leaving their influence: Phoenicians, Visigoths, Romans, Muslims, Jewish, Christians, . . .
At the same time is one of the best places to enjoy amazing tapas and wines living the local atmosphere of the food markets.
Everything just 1 hour driving from Huelva.
After picking you up from the dock in Huelva we need to drive around 1 hour to be in Sevilla. Then I would like to suggest this program:
- Visit Alcazar, Cathedral the old Jewish quarter with an official guide (2, 5 hours)
- Panoramic walking tour to enjoy some of the highlights like: Bullring, Guadalquivir River, Golden Tower, Triana Bridge, local market of Triana, . . . )
- Lunch to enjoy some local tapas and drinks
- Short stop at the Spanish square, one of the highlights of Sevilla
- Drive back to Huelva
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Dock pick up
End location: Dock drop off
Duration: 8 hours
I will pick you up with my car. It is a modern Volswagen van, with air-conditioned. It is got capacity for 7 passengers. In case you are a bigger group of people I will pick you up with a bigger Van.
- Transfer from Huelva to Sevilla and back
- Local guide
- Official guide inside the monuments
- Tapas tour for lunch (food and drinks included)
- Entrances fees for the Alcázar and Cathedral
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5 Euro - Extra drinks or food you would like to try apart of the tapas tour
Extra drinks or food you would like to try apart of the tapas tour
I am not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of the historical monuments but I could find an official guide if you need one.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We were very lucky to have selected David.