Off the beaten culture tour out of Moscow
Hello my friends!
On this tour we are going to see the city Sergiev Posad, which is one of the Golden Ring cities of Russia. It will take us approximately 1, 5 hours from Moscow to get there. We will cover:
- Trinity Lavra ( World Heritage Site by UNESCO) one of Russia's most important religious centers, which is dating back to the 14th century. The ensemble of the monastery itself, comprising over 50 buildings and other structures, is a true gem of Russian architecture. Currently it is a home to over 300 monks and some 700 students.
- we will enjoy by the typical Russian nature in a small village (smith TYPICALLY RUSSIAN !!!!)
- optionally we can have a lunch at restaurant with russian food
- we will finish our tour by the observation platform of a city, which you will never forget!
The program is flexible and may be adjusted to your interests and preferences.
10:00 Hotel pic-up
10:30-12:00 Taking a communiter train to Sergiev - Posad
12:00-14:00 Tour of Trinity Lavra (inside)
14:00-14:30 Souvenir shopping
14:30-15:15 lunch break ( optional)
15:15-17:00 Getting back to Moscow by commuter train
17:00 Drop off at hotel or any place you wish
* I will plan the best possible tour that suits your needs, budget and expectations !
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: You hotel
End location: Your hotel or any place you wish
Duration: 7 hours
Communiter train, metro & walking
* I can customize a tour for you in case you have special requests or want private transportation included in the tour.
Me as your tour guide, friendly atmosphere and best places of Sergiev - Posad town!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 Rub - Metro tickets
Tickets to Lavra
Souvenirs, entrance fees, lunch, metro ( 50 RUB one ride) and train tickets (140 RUB one way)
* Dress code if you plan to visit churches: men are required to dress long pants, women long skirts or dresses and head scarf.
* Moscow Kremlin is closed on Thursdays