Beautiful night scenes of Seoul - Walking tour
Let's stroll through the beautiful night scenes of Seoul with a professional and friendly private tour guide. I will accompany you throughout the tour and explain about fun facts and history behind each night scene we visit.
You may customize the itinerary anyway you wish. My proposed itinerary for this tour is:
1. Meet at the lobby of your hotel
2. Deoksugung Royal Palace
3. Guanghwamun Square & Downtown Stream
4. Dongdaemun Design Plaza by Zaha Hadid (LED Rose Garden)
6. Myeongdong street food & shopping district
8. Back to the hotel
* Please keep in mind that number of the places mentioned above could change due to heavy traffic and/or weather conditions.
Deoksugung Palace - Cheunggyechun Downtown Stream - Guanghwamun Square - Jogyesa Buddhist Temple - Myeongdong Street Food
*Please keep in mind that number of the places to explore could change due to heavy traffic and/or weather conditions.
Seoul has full of interesting night scenes to explore. You may choose any of the places below or take my recommended itinerary above:
- Bukchon Northern Traditional Village (view of modern and traditional buildings at once!)
- Noryangjin Fish Market
- Deoksugung Royal Palace
- Han River (feel like a local by riding a bike or ordering fried chicken by the riverside - fried chicken could be delivered to where you are by the river!)
- N Seoul Tower Cable Car & Observatory (for an amazing night view of Seoul!)
- Jogyesa Buddhist Temple
- Namsangol Traditional Village
- Dongdaemun Design Plaza by Zaha Hadid (LED Rose Garden)
- Myeongdong (full of street food and Korean cosmetics)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you in the lobby of your hotel in Seoul.
End location: I will take you back to the lobby of your hotel in Seoul.
Duration: 4 hours
We can walk to most of the night scenes in Seoul. Also, Seoul has superb Public Transportation (Convenient & Low-Cost, around $1 USD per Bus ride, Taxi fare starts at about $3 USD)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20000 KRW - Rough estimated amount is around $20 USD per person.
Estimated local cash you need depends on the admission fees of the places you decide to visit and your choice of lunch/dinner.
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Pam was very helpful and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend her as a guide in Seoul.