Discover Urban culture, Naval shutter houses & Iconic Windmill
Historical past and glorious present are the highlights of this tour; embracing modern art collectives, naval history, monumental buildings, scenic views and a wonderful walk through Amsterdam's port.
A food walking tour that passes by the Maritime Museum, Nemo science museum and many significant and historical parts of Dutch Golden Age, marine life, city planning, and trade; a declared national monument neighborhood.
Dutch delicacies and Amsterdams' Crafted Beer will enchase our adventure; at this cozy cafe, menu is based on local productions.
Next, we will walk towards an octagonal windmill, a dutch landmark in urban sight. Then, we will visit one of the biggest Crafted breweries in town, settled in an old municipal bath house! Tastes of fresh beer brewed right here, with a very special cheese platter selection!
Join me to experience Amsterdam like a local!
- Meeting at Central station or Cruise Terminal or Hotel
- Walk through bridges and admire urban & historical sites
- Explore national monument neighbourhood
- Enjoy daily fresh cake and local roasted coffee !check across, for any Zoo animals sticking out heads
- Picture the most iconic urban windmill
- Enjoy a special cheese plater & fresh beer
- Public transport back to starting point
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: *Amsterdam Central Station
(outside cafe Loetje)
or Cruise Terminal
End location: Amsterdam Central Station
or Cruise Terminal
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
Weather conditions, like heavy rain, could prolong duration
return by public transport
(private car, can be arranged on additional cost)
- private tour guide
- Personalised & authentic tour
- coffee or tea
- piece of cake
- beer tasting
-local cheese plate
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - personal expenses or extra beverages
private transportation (can be arranged on additional cost)
- Museums: I don't guide inside. There is audio guides & tour guides for you.
- Keukenhof: I'll explain the gardens map and all around growing tulips. Enjoy the gardens at your own pace, without me (garden guides available).