Enjoy a comprehensive tour of Santiago with complimentary pick up from the airport
If you are looking for an introductory tour of Santiago and a safe and convenient transfer to your hotel, this is the tour for you!
You will be picked upon arrival at the airport or at your hotel to start a panoramic tour of the Chilean Capital. You will visit the main Highlights including Parque Bicentenario, CBD (Central Business District) Alameda Av - the main avenue crossing the city East to West, Plaza Baquedano, Bellavista and Lastarria Neighbourhoods, La Moneda governmental palace, the Historic Plaza de Armas, the Mercado Central, , Providencia, Cerro Santa Lucia or Cerro San Cristobal.
The tour will be conducted with a comfortable a/c VAN (up to 7 passengers).
- Meet at the Airport
- City tour in Santiago (3 hours duration aprox)
- Highlights visited include: Parque bicentenario, CBD, Alameda, Plaza Baquedano, Bellavista, Goverment palace, Plaza de armas, Mercado Central, Lastarria, Providencia, Cerro Santa Lucia, Cerro San Cristobal)
- Transfer to your Hotel
This tour can also begin at your hotel and end at the Airport. Contact me to arrange the logistic.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport - Nuevo Pudahuel Santiago Chile
Please provide us all the details (flight number and hotel)
End location: Hotel in Santiago
Duration: 3 hours
Van Mercedes Benz Vito
- Transportation from or the the airport
- My time as your personal tour guide and assistant
- Free INTERNET HOTSPOT service on the road
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 usd - Only in case you want to buy a souvenir or something extra not included in the itinerary
Time to stop and exchange money, meals, entrance fees if applicable. We are totally flexible
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I was sick and had to cancel my trip, but the rest of the group totally enjoyed the tour.