Let's visit The Most Antique City Founded in South America
Welcome to Santa Marta city. During these 5 hours tour I will be able to show you the wonders of this city called the Pearl of the Caribbean.
We will go deep inside the people's culture.
You will listen fantastic pirate stories dating about XVIII century. Incredible Pre Colonial Spanish architecture will be present during this amazing experience. Stories of Colombian independence are present in every corner of the historical center.
Let's share a view of the Pre Colonial Gold Museum and its variety of the ancient Tayrona's culture.
Every corner of this city involves secrets and magical experiences.
Let's go together and find those secrets with me.
Santa Marta Bay is waiting for you all.
- Pick up from your hotel \ port \ airport
- Commute to the historical center
- Walk in the famous "Paseo el Camellon Alley"
- Visit the Port and the International Marine
- Let's have some pics at " Rodrigo de Bastidas square" - founder of the city
- Take a look to the "TAYRONAS Monuments"
- Visit the emblematic "Bolivar Park" and the amazing Pre Colonial Gold museum"
- Visit the most important Cathedral of the city
- Visit the ancient "Casa Madame Augustine" - Simón Bolivar's doctor house
- Walk in "the antique restaurants Alley"
- Let's stop at the "Lovers Park" (souvenir stalls)
- Have a refreshing snack in the very center of the historical center
- Back to your location
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Suggested by Guide: Parque de Los Novios, Cl. 20, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Duration: 5 hours
Due to weather conditions, the duration of the tour might slightly change
Walking tour - On foot
- Guiding Services
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 USD - Personal expenses, food, souvenirs
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks