The old pueblo of San Sebastian has a very special charm. Yes, it's the beauty of the Sierra Madre mountains surrounding the village, it's the hospitality and friendliness of the people. It's the simplicity of old times.
You will discover the charm of San Sebastian as you walk the quaint cobblestone and observe the old adobe houses roofed with terracota tiles, and you smell the aroma of fresh roasted coffee mixed with the cool breeze from the pine forest. When you combine all these experiences you understand the magic of San Sebastian.
I can customize your tour to meet your needs and interests.
* Depart to San Sebastian del oeste. As we drive east of Puerto Vallarta we'll see the country side (rural life of Puerto Vallarta)
* Photo & bathroom stop at puente "El progreso" Beautiful views of the Sierra Madre mountains. (One hour)
* Stop at a coffee plantation ( A chance to taste local coffee and some other goodies)
* We will take on a walk through the narrow streets of San Sebastian to visit the highlights of the town.
* Free time for lunch.
* Stop at a Tequila tavern (A chance to taste tequila and raicilla from the mountains
* Return to Puerto Vallarta.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel, condo or house.
*For cruise ship passengers PLEASE NOTE the following :
If your ship is docked at Pier 2, the meeting point is GATE 15.
if your ship is docked at Pier 3, the meeting point is the LIVERPOOL department store (front door)
End location: At the starting point.
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
From july through october we get rain, usually late in the afternoon. This might affect the itinerary and the length of the tour
Modern air-conditioned Chevrolet Express Van for 8 passengers.
*I can accommodate larger groups. Please inquire for a quote.
There will be some walking in order to visit the highlights of the village.
My services as your private tour guide
Private transportation (Air-conditioned)
Tasting of candies, coffee, tequila and much more.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150 Mexican Pesos - (Per person) Lunch is not included.
Meals and beverages at restaurant
Any souvenirs that you may wish to purchase
I am not permitted to pick up cruise passengers in the port, I can pick you up at GATE 15 (This is walking distance from pier 1 and 2)
If your ship docked at pier 3, I will pick you up at the Liverpool department store (front door)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Thank you for an awesome day in San Sebastian. Cervando is very knowledgable. Thank you!