Day Trip / Out of Town, Museums / Culture, Shopping
Kid Friendly: Yes. baby seat and booster on request.
Maximum travelers: 8
English (fluent), French (fluent), Italian (advanced), Spanish (conversational), Thai (basic)
Full day Excursion in 8 Hours
- Discover the bay of Saint Tropez on a ferry cruise alongside the luxury yachts.
- Shopping in the famous fashion boutiques.
- Appreciate the local atmosphere at the Provencal market on Tuesday or Saturday.
- Breathtaking view from the castle hill.
- The Annonciad Art Painting museum.
- Ride the Golden Corniche through St Maxime, Fréjus and St Raphaël towns.
- Enjoy the beach at the castle town of Mandelieu La Napoule
The best way to discover St Tropez without battling the terrible traffic jams is to drive to St Maxime (less than one hour) where we will embark on a cruise of 15mn from a berth alongside the luxury yachts. During your free time, you can shop in the famous fashion boutiques, appreciate the local atmosphere at the Provencal market on Tuesday or Saturday, and walk up the village for a breathtaking view from the castle hill.
At lunch time, choose one of the restaurants facing the sea. Go back to Cannes by the Golden Corniche driving through St Maxime, Fréjus and St Raphaël with the last stop to enjoy the beach at the castle town of Mandelieu La Napoule.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel, cruise terminal or private address in Cannes, Nice, or Villefranche.
End location: Hotels, Ports, cruise terminal, private address
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
minivan Volkswagen Caravelle transporter for 8 passengers with AC, large windows, speakers and automatic gears, a very confortable vehicle for sightseeing, door to door service.
- National licensed guide and professional driver
- Comfortable van with air-conditioned for 8 passengers maximum.
- Gas, tolls taxes, total insurances
- Ferry boat trip in the bay of St Tropez
- Bottle of water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euros - 30 € for a meal in a restaurant or 10€ for a snack per person
- the Annonciad Museum and Castel site entrance tickets
- the wine tasting