Visa-free city drive private tour with visits to the top museums in 10 hours
Do you want a "classical" private tour around Saint Petersburg and visit all the must-see museums? Are you interested in the city history and local life? You stay in the city just for a couple of days or travel on a cruise ship and need a visa-free tour? If so, then this tour is designed for you!
I offer you a 10-hour tour in a comfortable car/van, with photo stops in the most picturesque areas.
The itinerary is flexible and discussable.
Saint Petersburg is full of culture and history. Despite all the tragedies and losses it suffered, the city preserves its culture, beauty, the strength of spirit and unique atmosphere that attracts millions of people from all over the world.
* Please, mind the closing days:
- The Hermitage is not available on Monday;
- The Church on the Spilled Blood/St. Isaac's Cathedral not available on Wednesday.
*Upon your request, the museums offered can be replaced with another (Catherine's Palace, Faberge museum etc. ). This way the schedule will be more flexible.
- Meeting at the hotel/at the port
- City drive tour (with photo stops)
- Peter and Paul Fotress+Cathedral (guided tour)
- Church on the Spilled Blood (guided tour)
- Time for lunch
- The Hermitage (guided tour)
- St. Isaac's Cathedral (guided tour)
- Metro ride - 'the museum underground' (if wanted)
- Back to the hotel/port
* If you have any special places in the historical part of the city you want to see/visit, I will do my best to find time for that (to visit a practising church, a local restaurant, souvenir shop etc. ).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel or inside the cruise ship port terminal.
End location: We will finish the tour at your hotel, in the port or at any ather place in the city (restaurant, bar, department store) upon your request.
Duration: 10 hours
We will drive around in a modern air-conditioned vehicle (a car or minivan depending on the size of the group)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
600 Roubles - For a cup of coffee or a quick snack in a street cafe, if wanted.
Almost everywhere credit cards are accepted. For souvenirs, are accepted dollars or euros, so no Russian roubles are needed.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Tatiana could not have been more helpful when organising our visit to St Petersburg and really helped us get the most out of it. Would recommend her (and Svetlana, who drove) to anyone interested in packing in as much history as they can during a short visit to the city.