Enjoy a flexible City Tour by an experienced Local Guide with comfortable van!
The Comprehensive City Tour with a stroll along Nevsky Avenue, subway ride and a boat trip included is a perfect option for a first or any next visit to the city, as it is very flexible: you may customize it according to your particular interest, desired level of walking activity or indoor/outdoor/free time spent, etc. Thus you may chancel boat trip to cover any activity listed in the pictures profile, e. g a visit to the Faberge Museum, or the Spilt Blood/St. Issac's Cathedral, or Peter& Paul Fortress. The tour is performed by a friendly and experienced local guide, with transportation provided, inc. port/hotel pick-up and drop-off. You may upgrade your 6h tour by getting extra-hours (+50 USD/h), or by adding Hermitage 2, 5h tour, or Peterhof Fountain Park tour (3, 5h), or the Spilt Blood and St. Isaac's Cathedrals (1, 5-2h) or Peter&Paul Fortress, or Russian Vodka Museum (45-60min). Lunch/coffe break is optional. Immerse yourself to the atmosphere of Saint-Petersburg!
The itinerary MAY be as listed below (a possible variant of itinerary):
Meet at the seaport/hotel, pick-up, driving to the city;
- Dormition Russian Ortodox Church.
- City Tour with many photo stops, Subway ride (optional).
- St. Nicholas Church.
- Farmers market;
- Peter and Paul Fortress walk +Inside visit* (*optional).
- Saviour on the Spilt Blood visit* (optional) or walk around/photo stop;
- St. Isaac's Cathedral visit* (optional) or photo stop.
- Optional Lunch/Coffe Break, stroll along Nevsky Avenue/Catherine's Canal towards to Nevsky Avenue.
- Boat Trip (May-October only) or Faberge Museum, French Impressionists Exhibition, Russian Vodka Museum - (OPTIONAL, your own expenses).
- Kazansky Cathedral/Synagogue visit;
- Drive back to the seaport/your hotel, drop off.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Sea Port (Cruise Ship)/hotel/your hotel or accommodation
End location: Sea Port (Cruise Ship)/hotel or any place in the city on our way/upon your request.
Duration: 6 hours
The time may vary because of traffic/weather condition (+/- 30 min).
By car (for 1-3 people, C/D/E level sedan air-conditioned car, not older than 5 years) or van (for 4 and more guests, air-conditioned, not older than 5 years) and an experienced driver.
By subway - a few stations only (as a part of the city tour, optional, i.e can be canceled);
By hydrofoil - upon special request only;
By boat - for boat trip only (1 hour).
Walking - in the Royal Parks, from the allowed car stop place to the entrance of the museum; upon your request or when desired and agreed.
- Transportation by a comfortable air-conditioned car/mini-van (including pick-up and drop off);
- Drink (still water, a bottle per person a day);
- Tokens for the subway ride;
- All the transport fees (rapid road fee, parking fee, fuel cost, tax).
_ Customs and port fees.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
6000 Russian Rubles (RUR) - 6000 RUR (appr.100 USD). The cash may be needed to buy snack/coffe once or twice during the day and to buy tickets to the Museums, Churches and Parks if you consider to visit them. According to the local law, any transactions in foreign cash are forbidden. In most of the restaurants, Visa and MasterCard are accepted (Note: American Express cards are NOT accepted widely). For your convenience, we may have a stop to withdraw cash from the ATM.
- Personal Expenses (souvenirs, beverages like vodka or liquor, clothes, etc.)
- Entrance Fees in case you want to visit museums;
I am not a driver. I can arrange for a separate car or van and an experienced driver.
I am not permitted to guide in the Russian language in Peterhof, Catherine's palace, Usupov Palace, Savior on Spilt Blood Cath. - only English (inside).