From Phu My Port - Exploring Saigon with a local expert
This is a special tour for exploration local areas that perpetuate the daily lives of ordinary Vietnamese living in Saigon. You will find yourselves drowned in the charming beauty of countryside, with gigs, a blue canal, dinghies, a rough monkey bridge and thatched cottages among lush water coconut trees. Then we also see how they grow the rice, how they catch a fish but in Saigon city.
You also don't miss out on exploring the key attractions that are synonymous with Saigon identity - the Reunification Palace, City Hall, the Opera House, Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral.
7:30AM-8:00AM The driver and I will welcome you with a sign (your name) at Phu My port gate (7 to 10 minute walk from the ship) and depart to Saigon around 1. 5 hours by private mini-van. Then we will do this tour by seeing with many especial places in Saigon as follows:
• Saigon Eco Village: This place is very famous with local people for picnic and fishing at weekend. I will introduce to you how they grow the rice, how they catch a fish but in Saigon city (This is unseen part of Saigon). We will enjoy a cup of coffee with Vietnamese style here.
• The Jade Emperor temple
• Local Wet Market
• The Water Puppet Show ( The show off on Monday)
• Then War Museum or Vietnam History Museum
• Enjoy lunch at local restaurant with local specialty.
• City Hall, Opera House
• Reunification Palace (formerly known as the Presidential Palace)
+ My tour itinerary is flexible and changeable to make you have local most experiences.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Phu My Port - Vung Tau City (Outside)
The driver and I will wait for you at the GATE of Phu My Port with WELCOME BOARD. Please step up to the gate around 7 minutes walking from your cruise.
End location: Phu My Port - Vung Tau City (Outside)
Duration: 8 hours
Minivan: Innova (1-2 persons).
Minibus: Mescedes Printer, For Transit (3-12 persons).
Bus: Isuzu ( above 12 persons)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD - Souvenirs, Handicraft and personal expenses.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Lee was an excellent choice for our tour. We wanted to make a few changes to the details and he was very accommodating and helpful. We learned so much from our tour, and enjoyed every minute.