Enjoy this World Heritage Site with a private guide ! Tickets included !
Sagrada Familia is one of the WORLD HERITAGE sites of Barcelona, in construction since 1882 and hopefully, it will be finished in 2026… 9 years from now.
We will tour around in a chronological manner. First, the Nativity façade all the sculptures, the heights, the doors, and the main altar with the crypt of the first architect; then the main nave, the different columns, the beautiful stain glass windows, the main door and the longest view.
After the sacristy, we will visit the Passion façade, the school of Sagrada Familia and a short break before we go to the museum.
* The itinerary may change due to the work in progress inside the place.
* If you request a tower view and visit, it will be usually done before visiting the Passion façade. It is subject to availability. Please let me know in advance and I will try to accommodate your request. An elevator takes us up but there are more than 300 steps to go back down.
Be aware as well that towers can be closed due to weather conditions.
We will try to do the tour in a chronological manner:
- Nativity façade with all the sculptures, the heights, the door, and the main altar with the crypt of the first architect;
- The beautiful stain glass windows
- Main door and the longest view.
After the sacristy, we will visit:
- Passion façade
- School of Sagrada Familia
- Time for a break before we going to the museum.
If you decide to visit the tower (please let me know in advance) it will be usually before the Passion façade.
* The itinerary can be adjusted due to the work in progress inside the place.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At Marina street, door number 1 of Sagrada Familia.
End location: At the Sagrada Familia on the opposite side.
Duration: 2 hours
S u n d a y s at 10:30am
November to February: 9am to 6pm
April to September: 9am to 8pm
October: 9am to 7pm
Dec. 25, 26, Jan 1, 6 9am to 2pm
Times and days may occasionally be modified by management.
PLEASE ASK EVERY TIME BEFORE BOOKING.
This is a walking tour.
You can reach the place by metro: station of Sagrada Familia using the Purple or Blue line.
- Entrance fee
- Professional Licensed Guiding Service who is specialized in art
- Skip the line entrance ticket
- Recommendations for the rest of the stay
* Please tell me in advance if you wish to have the view from the towers.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 Euros - If you want to reach the place by taxi from the city center (up to 4 people).
If you would like to go up the towers, there is an elevator to go up, and you have to go down 300 steps. It is astonishing, and a real experience, but your knees and the spirit has to be there. Not for children under 9.
The towers view and visit have to be requested before the tour. It happens often that due to the capacity restrictions, there is no lift use. The cost in 2017 is 37 EUR.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had the pleasure of spending almost a full day with Ona, her love for Barcelona is really amazing and it shows in her touring. She was very well versed in many aspects of the City and Gaudi's work, which made our tour very special, she was able to connect with everyone in our family (travelers from 17 to 75 years old) and always provided pieces of information that enhance our knowledge and experience of our visit. You wont be disappointed when touring with her.
Juan Carlos Orozco