Enjoy this World Heritage Site with a private guide ! Tickets included !
Sagrada Familia is one of the WORLD HERITAGE sites of Barcelona, in construction since 1882 and hopefully will be finished in 2026… 8 years from now.
We will tour around in a chronological manner. First, the Nativity façade all the sculptures, the heights, the doors, and the main altar with the crypt of the first architect; then the main nave, the different columns, the beautiful stain glass windows, the main door and the longest view.
After the sacristy, we will visit the Passion façade, the school of Sagrada Familia and a short break before we go to the museum.
* The itinerary may change due to the work in progress inside the place.
* If you request a tower view and visit, it will be usually done before visiting the Passion façade. It is subject to availability. Please let me know in advance and I will try to accommodate your request. An elevator takes us up but there are more than 300 steps to go back down.
Be aware as well that towers can be closed due to weather conditions.
We will try to do the tour in a chronological manner:
- Nativity façade with all the sculptures, the heights, the door, and the main altar with the crypt of the first architect;
- The beautiful stain glass windows
- Main door and the longest view.
After the sacristy, we will visit:
- Passion façade
- School of Sagrada Familia
- Time for a break before we going to the museum.
If you decide to visit the tower (please let me know in advance) it will be usually before the Passion façade.
* The itinerary can be adjusted due to the work in progress inside the place.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: PLEASE SEE EXACT MEETING POINT LOCATION ON PICTURE NUMBER 7.
It is a bench just right side of Sagrada Familia's shop exit on Marina Street.
I will have a sign with your name.
End location: Normally, we go out were we met.
Duration: 2 hours
S u n d a y s at 10:30am
November to February: 9am to 6pm
April to September: 9am to 8pm
October: 9am to 7pm
Dec. 25, 26, Jan 1, 6 9am to 2pm
Times and days may occasionally be modified by management.
PLEASE ASK EVERY TIME BEFORE BOOKING.
This is a walking tour.
You can reach the place by metro: station of Sagrada Familia using the Purple or Blue line.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 Euros - If you want to reach the place by taxi from the city center (up to 4 people).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ona is terrific. She's funny, extremely knowledgeable, and very interesting. She also got us in immediately even though individual tickets were sold out for weeks!