Visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas with a private guide
The Sacred Valley runs roughly from Pisac to Ollantaytambo a highly fertile region that was the Inca breadbasket and still produces much of the grains and vegetables consumed in Cusco compare to the chilly, thin air in Cusco, the Sacred Valley is lush and sunny. for the Inca sacred valley was literally paradise on earth. Pisac has residents of twelve communities who attend the Sunday market dressed in their finest clothes and barter for products just as their ancestor did in Incan times. this market is an example of living ancestral culture, along with charming Andean village that produces and sell some of the country's finest handicrafts. along with Machu Picchu and Cusco, the sacred valley is at the top of Peru's must-see list. The impressive town of Ollantaytambo is Peru's example of a living Inca village where people still live in the graceful Incan homes and use the same waterways that were used by their ancestor 500 years ago.
I will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco. On this tour, we will take a road that goes around the mountains north of Cusco. On the way we will stop at famous points:
- Awanakancha, a place where we can find south American camelids such as llama and alpaca.
- El Mirador de Taray, from there we will be able to see the whole Sacred Valley. with its impressive views of the snow-capped mountains of the Urubamba "the lord of the Incas" and the majestic river of the willkamayu "sacred river of Urubamba "and gain an insight into the Inca history.
- Pisaq Incan site, we can find beautiful Incan constructions.
- Pisaq market, where you will be able to interact with the locals who sell handicrafts and you can ask for discounts.
- Ollantaytambo Incan town, with its famous main temples proper from the Incas.
On the way back to Cusco We can visit Chinchero a nice typical town. Afterward, we will return to Cusco and will drop you off at your hotel.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
End Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 10 hours
My vehicle is the most comfortable, modern with Good Air condition and heat system.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
65 USD dollars - - tourist ticket 45 dollars
- lunch since 10 to 20 dollars
- shopping On your own.