Day trip to Saaremaa and Muhu Islands
This is the trip for a whole day. We have 1500 islands in Estonia and during this trip we will visits two of the - Muhu and Saaremaa.
We will cross the channel that separates the Muhu island from the mainland in Western Estonia and go to explore this ancient place.
Saaremaa and Muhu man are known as a best soldiers of Estonia and women from islands are the most beautiful in the world (at least they believe in that)
It's one of the most interesting places in Estonia full of unique experience and places.
* First Church founded by Crusaders and destination of pilgrimage
* Fishing village of Koguva - traditional village of islanders
* XIII century catholic church with pagan symbols
* Wind mill park in Angla
* Meteorite Crater - unique for whole Europe
* Kuuresaare Castle - the only castle in Estonia that survived in it's original XIV cent shape
- First Church founded by Crusaders
- Fishing village
- XIII century church with pagan symbols
- Wind mill park
- Meteorite Crater
- Kuuresaare Castle
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: * If you come by the cruise ship I will meet you in front of security gate. I will have the sign with your name on it.
* If we meet in the hotel I'll wait for you at the Front desk.
End location: We can finish in any place in Tallinn at your choice.
Duration: 10 hours
For groups up to 3: private A/C car with guide-driver.
For bigger groups, A/C chauffeured Van are available upon request.