An in-depth walk in the main "Piazzas" of Rome
On this tour you will be guided through one of the most historically and culturally amazing places on Earth, the origin of departure for understanding the past and the present Europe.
Rome, as a millenium-long centre of power, culture (having been the cradle of one of the globe's greatest civilisations ever) and religion, has exerted a huge influence over the world in its roughly 2800 years of existence.
The historic centre of the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With wonderful palaces, millennium-old churches, grand romantic ruins, opulent monuments, ornate statues and graceful fountains, Rome has an immensely rich historical heritage and cosmopolitan atmosphere, making it one of Europe's and the world's most visited, famous, influential and beautiful capitals.
With this tour you'll be able to see the following highlights:
- Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain, passing the Column of the Immaculate Conception and the Spanish Embassy
- Piazza Colonna, where you can see the Column of Marcus Aurelius and Palazzo Chigi, where the headquarters of the Ministers of Italy are.
- Piazza di Montecitorio, where the Parliament's building is.
- Temple of Divo Claudio on the right, nowadays headquarters of the stock market.
- Piazza Saint'Ignazio with S. Ignazio's church with paintings from Andrea Pozzo
- The Pantheon
- Piazza Navona
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Piazza di Spagna (or any other meeting place nearby)
End location: Downtown Rome
Duration: 3 hours
- My private guidance for the entire duration of the tour
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 EUR - Souvenir and meals (per person price)
- Any kind of transportation
- Meals and drinks
All my tours can be customized to meet your needs, please send me your inquiry and I will make an itinerary just for you!
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Marina was very accommodating , pleasant and knowledgable .