Towns to visit: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
The tour will not start from Rome but Naples train station. You must buy the tickets online. I suggest you take the train 9601 from Rome at 7. 35 in the morning who arrives in Naples at 8. 45. The price is around 60 Euro for round trip if you book online, and discount for kids and groups. You must check the train website Trenitalia You Then from Naples train station we will start our tour. Drive back in Naples rail station by 18. 40 for to take a train number 9660 back to Rome
. An excursion to this area is a perfect choice for anyone who wishes to have a real taste of the southern Italian landscape.
* Drive along the Amalfi Coast Explore the villages of, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. with it all its colours and pleasant aromas created by the many flowers.
* A photo stop along the coastline.
* Lunch in a typical Italian Restaurant (optional)
* Visit of Villa Rufolo in Ravello
* Visit of the Cathedral of St. Andrew in Amalfi
* Free time in Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
If the customers are in Rome and they want visit the best of South Italy. They can take the train from Rome to Naples or Salerno and we can start the tour from there.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Rome Hotel
End location: Rome hotel
Duration: 9 hours
Time durati on without traffic
Luxury air conditioned van for 8 passngers with WI-FI
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 euro - Euro per person - Entrance fees if you want visit the cloister of Amalfi or Villa Ruffolo in Ravello
I am licensed "commercial driver/guide". I cannot do a guided tour of Archeological or historical sites like Pompeii, museums etc as "local city guides" do.
But I am happy with telling stories and legends along the way.