Explore Rome by street legal golf cart and see more of the city than you would on foot
Explore Rome via a unique mode of transport and see more of the city than you would on foot. During a 3-hour sightseeing tour by street legal golf cart, you will make easy work of the Eternal City, and even visit hidden gems, such as the Aventine and Celio hills, not usually included on walking tours.
Drive to lesser known gems, such as Celio Hill, site of the beautiful villa and gardens of Villa Celimontana and the ancient basilicas of Santo Stefano Rotondo and Santi Giovanni e Paolo. And explore Aventine Hill, home to the Knights of Malta, city rose garden, and a fragrant orange grove.
Tours are tailored to client's wishes and all itineraries are suggestions. The purpose is to give you an idea of what one can see during a tour in a golf cart, and what the tour can cover starting and ending from the Piazza del Popolo.
Tours are tailored to client's wishes and all itineraries are suggestions. The purpose is to give you an idea of what one can see during a tour in a golf cart, and what the tour can cover starting and ending at the center of Rome
- Drive through the central piazzas of Venezia, Barberini, and Colonna, dominated by the marble column of Marcus Aurelius
- Tour some of Rome's 7 hills, such as the southern suburb of Aventine Hill, where a fragrant orange grove grows
- Discover where the Knights of Malta set up home in Rome after they fled Napoleon's army in Rhodes
- Admire the "twin" churches of Santa Maria in Montesanto and Santa Maria dei Miracoli
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain to guarantee that you will one day return to Rome
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting point at your hotel in city center
End location: at your hotel in city center or other address in the center
Duration: 3 hours
Tour will depart from your hotel if in the historical center of Rome, otherwise tour will depart at a specified location.
Golf cart tailored to number of passengers, 4, 6 or 8 seater.
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 Euro - Tour does not have extra costs, but you may want to grab some gelato or water
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was our first trip to Rome and our first tours by locals tour. Our guide was the best ever! My husband is an avid reader and history buff. I think if it were possible he would have adopted our guide. That's how impressive this young man was. Book the tour you won't regret it!