8 hours customized tour
I want to surprise you with several attractions in Rio. It doesn't matter if this is your first or tenth visit to the city. Rio can always surprise you!
Whether you like history, art, culture, fun with kids, architecture, parks, etc, the options are endless.
Take a look on the list of suggestions of "Itinerary" and choose the venues that will fulfill your dreams and make you feel like a local.
On this tour you will have me and the car at your disposal for 8 hours and we will explore the city on your pace and interests.
***CUSTOMIZE - I can create a customized tour for you in case you have special requests or if you are more than 3 people and require a larger transportation
Please choose 3 or 4 highlights among the suggestions listed below.
- Christ Redeemer Statue on the top of Corcovado mountain by train
- Tijuca Forest Viewpoints (Santa Marta and Chinese View)
- Sugar Loaf and Urca Hill by cable car
- Botanical Gardens and the best of its 8. 000 species
- Historic downtown (Lapa Arches, Selaron Steps, Opera House, Cinelandia Square, the Metropolitan Cathedral)
- Santa Teresa tour by tram over the Lapa Arches including the best restaurants, galleries, museums, hotels and art street
- Olympic Boulevard tour along the dock area visiting the best venues as the AquaRio , the Museum of Tomorrow that won the prize of the best green building in the world in 2017 and the 30 meters Art Street Panel of Kobra
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon surroundings and parks
- Street markets with handcrafts/appetizers and Farmers' Market with fresh fruits/vegetables/flowers
- Beaches tour : South Zone (Urca, Leme, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon) and / or West Zone (Barra da Tijuca, Recreio)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from your hotel, apartment or cruise ship.
End location: Drop off at the original place or anywhere else you want to explore the city.
Duration: 8 hours
Most of the time we will be on a modern, clean, air-conditioned car. The car, a Honda Fit 2013, fits the guide and 3 comfortably or 4 (3 in the back seat, if not extra size people). If your group needs more comfort I may rent a van with a driver, changing the number of the tour to #123170 - Rio for Groups and the costs to 650USD.
Transportation to and from the hotel/apartment/cruise ship.
Driving service during the tour
Fluent English speaking guide about Brazilian history, economy, arquitecture, design, educational system or anything else you want to know about our culture
The attention to your needs and the best carioca's hospitality
Estimated Local Cash Needed
250 Reais - Entrance tkts and meals:
Christ tickets - 76 reais per person
Sugar Loaf tickets - 76 reais per person (adult)
Lunch and snacks (fruit juices, ice-creams,sandwiches) - 100 reais per person (average).
Admission tickets, snacks, meals, souvenirs
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ana Maria was an AMAZING tour guide!! This was our first experience using tours by locals and it was a great one. She was very knowledgeable about the history of Brazil. She took us to a majority of the places that were on our list to visit. She was energetic, funny, and relatable. Knowing that we wanted to avoid a lot of the touristy areas and do what "locals" do, she took us to hole in the wall eateries and landmarks that weren't always mentioned in the guide books. We would HIGHLY recommend booking her