8 hours customized tour
I want to surprise you with several attractions in Rio. It doesn't matter if this is your first or tenth visit to the city. Rio can always surprise you!
Whether you like history, art, culture, fun with kids, architecture, parks, etc, the options are endless.
Take a look on the list of suggestions of "Itinerary" and choose the venues that will fulfill your dreams and make you feel like a local.
On this tour you will have me and the car at your disposal for 8 hours and we will explore the city on your pace and interests.
***CUSTOMIZE - I can create a customized tour for you in case you have special requests or if you are more than 3 people and require a larger transportation
Please choose 3 or 4 highlights among the suggestions listed below.
- Christ Redeemer Statue on the top of Corcovado mountain by train
- Tijuca Forest Viewpoints (Santa Marta and Chinese View)
- Sugar Loaf and Urca Hill by cable car
- Botanical Gardens and the best of its 8. 000 species
- Historic downtown (Lapa Arches, Selaron Steps, Opera House, Cinelandia Square, the Metropolitan Cathedral)
- Santa Teresa tour by tram over the Lapa Arches including the best restaurants, galleries, museums, hotels and art street
- Olympic Boulevard tour along the dock area visiting the best venues as the AquaRio , the Museum of Tomorrow that won the prize of the best green building in the world in 2017 and the 30 meters Art Street Panel of Kobra
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon surroundings and parks
- Street markets with handcrafts/appetizers and Farmers' Market with fresh fruits/vegetables/flowers
- Beaches tour : South Zone (Urca, Leme, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon) and / or West Zone (Barra da Tijuca, Recreio)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from your hotel, apartment or cruise ship.
End location: Drop off at the original place or anywhere else you want to explore the city.
Duration: 8 hours
Most of the time we will be on a modern, clean, air-conditioned car. The car, a Honda Fit 2013, fits the guide and 3 comfortably or 4 (3 in the back seat, if not extra size people). If your group needs more comfort I may rent a van with a driver, changing the number of the tour to #123170 - Rio for Groups and the costs to 650USD.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
250 Reais - Entrance tkts and meals:
Christ tickets - 76 reais per person
Sugar Loaf tickets - 76 reais per person (adult)
Lunch and snacks (fruit juices, ice-creams,sandwiches) - 100 reais per person (average).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Although Ana, our guide, had lost our to-see list, we were able to reconstruct it on the spot, and went to almost every place we wanted to see. We were pleased and impressed with the effort Ana made to let us see the cultural and historical highlights of Rio: it's her city, and she knows it well. We were especially impressed with her ability to drive with nonchalance in traffic that would terrify a race-car driver. All-in-all, an A for Ana and Tours by Locals.