6 hours customized tour
I want to surprise you with several attractions in Rio. It doesn't matter if this is your first or tenth visit to the city. Rio can always surprise you!
Whether you like history, art, culture, fun with kids, architecture, parks, etc, the options are endless.
On this tour you will have me and the car at your disposal for 6 hours and we will explore the city on your pace and interests.
On this tour you will have me and the car at your disposal for 8 hours and we will explore the city on your pace and interests.
***CUSTOMIZE - I can create a customized tour for you in case you have special requests or if you are more than 3 people and require a larger transportation
Please choose 3 highlights among the several suggestions listed below :
- Christ Redeemer Statue on the top of the Corcovado mountain by train through the Tijuca Forest National Park
- Tijuca Forest Viewpoints (Santa Marta and Chinese View)
- Sugar Loaf and Urca Hill by cable car
- Botanical Gardens and the best of its 8. 000 species
- Historic downtown (Lapa Arches, Selaron Steps, Opera House, Cinelandia Square, the Metropolitan Cathedral)
- Santa Teresa District tour by tram over the Lapa Arches including the best restaurants, galleries, museums, hotels and art street
- Olympic Boulevard tour along the dock area, visiting the AquaRio, the astonishing 30 meters Art Street Panel designed by Kobra and the Museum of Tomorrow that won the prize of the best green building of the world
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon surroundings and parks
- Street Markets and Farmers' Markets with handcrafts/appetizers and fresh fruits/vegetables/flowers
- Maracana visiting tour
- Hangliding in Sao Conrado
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from your hotel, apartment or cruise ship.
End location: Drop of at the original place or anywhere else you want to explore the city.
Duration: 6 hours
Most of the time we will be on a modern, clean, air-conditioned car. The car fits the guide and 3 comfortably or 4 (3 in the back seat). Honda Fit 2013.
Transportation to and from the hotel/apartment/cruise ship.
Driving service during the tour
Fluent English speaking guide about Brazilian history, economy, arquitecture, design, educational system or anything else you want to know about our culture
The attention to your needs and the best carioca's hospitality
Estimated Local Cash Needed
250 Reais - Entrance tkts and meals:
Christ tickets - 76 reais per person
Sugar Loaf tickets - 76 reais per person (adult)
Lunch and snacks (fruit juices, ice-creams,sandwiches) - 100 reais per person (average).
Admission tickets, snacks, meals, souvenirs
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ana is a wonderful tour guide. She grew up in Rio and knows it well. She speaks good english. She is a lot of fun to be with and has a very positive view of life. I spent two days with her and enjoyed every minute.