Enjoy this combined tour where you will see part of the Real Cartagena!
Cartagena de Indias is well known for being the gem of the Caribbean, not only for its beaches but also for its very well preserved colonial architecture and fortifications, the Walled City is the key attraction of this amazing destination, where you can explore the culture and also feel the history of this magic city.
A suggested itinerary is as follows:
- Visiting the Old Monastery, (La Popa Hill, the highest point of the city and the best view)
- San Felipe Castle Felipe Photo Stop. (Will tell you about the history)
- Driving around The Public Market, (You will enjoy looking the real stuff)
- Walking tour in the old city around narrows streets and Squares and you will enjoy looking:
- The Cartagena Cathedral.
- Simon Bolívar Park.
- Inquisition court
- San Pedro Claver Church and Square
- Santo Domingo church and Square
- The Aduana Square.
- The Coches Square.
- 30 minutes of free time, where you can enjoy a coffee, beer or something in the old city.
- Driving around Bocagrande and the Peninsula of Castillo Grande
- Modern District of Cartagena (Considered our Miami)
- Visiting The Largest Emerald Museum in the city. ( You can learn about the Colombia Emerald mines)
- Driving around Getsemani, (Photo at the Trinidad Square, where our independence started)
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours 30 min.
traffic may be a issue during rush hour.
We will get around by comfortables air conditioned vehicules normally vans, depending on the number of passengers.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150000 COP - To buy light food, drinks, souvenirs, or entrance fees to San Padro Claver's sanctuary
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Rafael tour was called the Real Cartagena Tour and it truly was. Spending the day with Rafael gave us a great understanding of the area and what life was all about in Cartagena. From the majestic views, to the streets of the old city, Rafael guided us with his love and knowledge of the city. What a wonderful day!