●7 seater minivan for 4 adults+ driver/guide. This tour is also available for more than 4 adults.
This tour allows us to escape the big tourist crowds and discover some of the most well kept secrets in the surroundings of Lisbon.
On this tour you will discover the Queluz Palace with its gardens.
Visit the stunning and quite unknown church of the Mafra Convent, one of the biggest monuments in Europe.
We will also open our senses to the Atlantik breeze at Azenhas do Mar.
Stop at Cabo da Roca formerly known as the "end of the world" in the old days.
Guincho dunes and natural park Sintra/Cascais
● Visit to the Queluz Palace.
The National Palace of Queluz is one of the leading examples of the rococo and neoclassical architectural styles from the second half of the eighteenth century in Portugal.
The residence was initially designed as a summer house and thus a favoured place for the royal family's leisure and entertainment but which became their permanent home from 1794.
Visit to the gardens.
● Visit to the imposing Mafra convent. Mafra is the largest Baroque building in Portugal and larger than the Escorial, near Madrid, with 4700 windows and doors, a carillon with 114 bells.
Remembrance of the golden age of Portugal
● Azenhas do Mar. . . True masterpiece of popular architecture, this village has the shape of a crib with several ledges up the hill. Almost every house is painted in white and the village has a small bay, where an ocean pool was built.
We will drive along the Sintra mountain to:
● Cabo da Roca, europe's most western point.
● Guincho dunes and the natural park Sintra/Cascais.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: ●Pick-up and drop-off of the clients in all hotels and port of Lisbon included.
●Pick-up at the airport of Lisbon with surcharge of 6€
●Our day and the starting time of the tour is flexible to accommodate your schedule and interests.
End location: ●Pick-up and drop-off of the clients in all hotels and port of Lisbon included.
Duration: 9 hours
Traffic may affect the duration.
●1 to 4 persons: 7 seater minivan with air conditioning, extra legroom, microphone.
● 5 to 6 persons: 7 seater minivan with air conditioning, extra legroom, microphone.
●7 to 14 persons: 16 seater minivan with air conditioning and microphone.
●Official Driver/guide and visits to the monuments.
●Meals of the driver/guide
●Vehicle with air conditioning.
●Pick-up and drop-off of the clients.
●Free Wi-Fi on board
1 bottle of water per person, refreshing wipes, pocket tissues.
●All by law required insurances, toll fees, fuel and parking fees.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 Euro - entrance fee at the Queluz Palace.
● Please bring your passport or ID along. Old-age pensioners over 65 receive a reduction on entry fees in some museums and monuments.
●I recommend to have Euros for personal expenses such as a drink or a meal since Dollars are not accepted.
The average price of a meal (optional) is 20€ per person.
The amount of local payments depends on your personal expenses.
Major credit cards can be used but American Express is not accepted everywhere.
●Entrance-fees to monuments.
●Meals of the clients.
No restrictions. I am allowed to do guide you inside all monuments all over Portugal.
(In Portugal not all driver/guides guide you inside monuments)
Licensed company with all insurances required, registered at the national tourism board as RNAAT 457/2015.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Paulo is an absolutely fantastic guide! I recommend him without hesitation! He is extremely knowledgeable and so enjoyable.