Heli return trip, Dunedin to Queenstown from your cruise ship!
Join Bex your experienced and fun loving local guide for an exhilarating helicopter ride over the stunning South Island to Queenstown. Choose from several exciting activities designed to meet those wishing to have a relaxed or thrill seeking experience in the stunning township of Queenstown the adventure capital of NZ.
- Bex to travel with you as your guide for the day
- Pickup from your cruise ship or accommodation
- Transfer to helicopter pad
- Helicopter flight over the Otago Peninsula and coast to Central Otago and Queenstown.
- Activity options include:
- Catch you own salmon and have it prepared sashimi style or smoked, matched with 6 local wines, fresh breads and dips.
- The Shotover Jet Boat
- Earnslaw Steam Boat
- 4WD over the mountains and gold panning
- Return to your cruse ship
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
Tour duration is approx 6 hours. I am very flexible and do not mind adding extra value where and when we can. Please note on days where bad weather cannot be avoided I will ensure you have other options to do.
We can do larger heli on request for more guests.
When transfering to the helicopter we will travel in our modern 2016 Toyotoa Hi- Ace Vans fully air conditioned, immaculate and clean with a PA system for ease of hearing. Vans can seat 12 pax - bigger vehicles available on request ( 18 and 25 seaters.) Your Helicopter is a 6 seater Bell 206 Longranger.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 NZ Dollars - Lunch can be anywhere you wish from wineries to restaurants . Activities vary in price and I can help you to organize these and pay directly on the day
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks