My name is Brian. You may not find many comments about me because this is my first year with Toursbylocals; but rest assured I will provide you with an informative, interesting and amusing tour of the city I adopted 44 years ago.
In my youth I logged 5000 hours as a helicopter pilot, flying the Canadian bush, as well as hundreds of aerial tours over Québec City. During my last 25 working years I accumulated 5000 hours in airliner passenger seats, travelling the world as an air transportation industry lobbyist. My retirement plan now includes spending some quality time with you.
My goal is to have you leave Québec City with fond memories of its civil, military, and religious history, culture, customs and traditions.
To that end my tours are designed for you and nobody else (I never combine your tour with any other group). Your needs are my needs. Your pace will be mine. I will sketch a portrait of Québec for you and your questions will be my colour pallet.
A Recent Review of this guide
Brian was knowledgeable, informative and personal. His visual aids were very helpful in understanding the history and other concepts. It was a great tour to acclimate us to the city on our first full day.
- BA - Business Administration - Laval University;
- MPA (Master of Public Administration Degree) - National School of Public Administration;
- Commercial Helicopter Pilot Diloma - Canadore College of Aplied Arts & Sciences;
- Tour Guide Diploma - St-Lawrence College.
- Licensed Québec City Tour Guide
- Member of the Québec City Tour Guides Association.