Private Bus Tour in Korea
Shore Excursion in Busan" is the best solution for CRUISE PASSENGERS who has to visit all the most important landmarks of the Busan within a single day.
1. HAE DONG YONG GUNG BUDDHIST TEMPLE
Haedong Yonggung buddhist Temple is situated on the coast of the north-eastern portion of Busan. This superb find of a tourist spot and temple offers visitors the rare find of a temple along the shore line. Most temples in Korea are located in the mountains. Haedong Yonggung buddhist Temple was first built in 1376 by the great Buddhist teacher known as Na ong during the Go ryeo Dynasty. Haesu Gwaneum Daebul (Seawater Great Goddess Buddha), Daeungjeon Main Sanctuary, Yongwangdang Shrine, Gulbeop Buddhist Sanctum (enclosed in a cave), and a three-story pagoda with four lions can all be seen looking out over the ocean.
* We will see that more itinerary experience as you wish during to your enjoyable excursion in busan. and also I can make it for flexible tour time in depend on cruise arrive and departure.
*I will discuss with you and advise for the customized tour with flexible itinerary.
- Recommendation itinerary in busan -
* Pick up at the cruise port or airport.
as you wishes anywhere in busan
1. Hae Dong Yong Gung Buddhist Temple
2. "APEC" Place (Nurimaru)
3. Yong Du San Park (Busan tower)
4. Ku Je local plaza market
5. Nam Po Dong Street (Down town )
6. Ja Gal Chi ( International fish market )
1. Beomeo Sa Buddhist Temple
2. Yong Du San Park (Busan tower)
3. Ku Je local plaza market
4. Nam Po Dong Street (Down town )
5. Ja Gal Chi ( International fish market )
* Return to Cruise port or airport.
as you wishes anywhere in busan
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I can meet you at the hotel, airport, station, cruise seaport, any locations anywhere your wishes.
End location: I will make comfortable drop off as you wish to the places after tour.
Duration: 8 hours
Exclusive Tour Vehicle + Driver
* Included *
1. Exclusive Tour Vehicle + Driver + Guide
2. Gas + Toll + Parking fees
Recommend of private tour transportation necessary for your customized tour that would be provide to save time with feel comfortable and safety trip.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 USD - 1. Tower USD 4.00/ per
2. Meals USD 10- USD 50/per
"MENU" as you wishes at the place
* Meals and admission fees
* Over 10 people that need to arranged for Mini Bus or Coach private tour Bus, it may be additional transportation charged. please inquiry for customized tour.
* Mini Bus with Driver
10-15 pax with luggage:
max. 23 pax
* Coach Bus with Driver
26 pax with luggage
43 pax with luggage
* I will provide to vehicles for your flexible & safety and comfortable trip.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our cruise group of 20 had a great day with Frank. He found us at the port and led us on a wonderful overview of Busan. The temple (lots of stairs), APEC gardens (easy walking), and the War Memorial Cemetery (thoughtful) were thought provoking and lovely. Lunch (Korean BBQ) and the drive through the city and by the open fish market - fun. Throughout the day - Frank's commentary and humor (Korean Tom Jones on in coach TV) were perfect. He is a great choice for your time in Busan.