Visit Punta and the picturesque little town of José Ignacio
We will start by visiting the most important places in Punta and then we will take the ocean-side road, passing through La Barra, Manantiales, Santa Mónica and we will arrive to José Ignacio. The landscape will be dominated by coastal lagoons, beaches and forests giving you the most enjoyable sight.
If you love nature, surely you will be amazed by this small peninsula and the lagoons that are near it: José Ignacio and Garzón.
- Punta del Este Yacht Port
- Salinas Point and Ajax Anchor
- Church and Lighthouse
- Emir Beach, The Candelaria Virgin and the Lujan's shipwreck, The Hand Sculpture
- Brava Beach, Beverly Hills, San Rafael
- "Boca de la Barra" and Maldonado stream
- Curly Bridge
- La Barra Seaside Town / Manantiales Seaside Town: Bikini Beach
- Montoya Beach
- Santa Mónica Lake Town
- José Ignacio: Beaches, Lighthouse, central square, Garzón Lake and circular Bridge
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
Weather, traffic and peak season might affect duration
Modern van with chauffer
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1500 UYP - +/- USD 32 - If you decide to have a meal at LA HUELLA in José Ignacio consider a cost around 45-55 dolars per person.
Credit card and USDolars are commonly accepted.