Private Tours Underground River, Private Underground River Tour, Private PPUR Tour
The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park or popularly known as the Underground River is the the world's longest navigable underground river and one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. Guests will enjoy seeing various limestone formations which were formed thousands or even millions of years ago. Truly, this makes Underground River the number 1 tourist attraction in the city.
1. Underground River tour permits are limited to a maximum of 1000 slots per day and should be booked ahead of time. Ideally a month before arrival. Minimum time for me to process the permits is atleast 5days before arrival. Your tour permit will only be processed or secured upon booking confirmation from ToursByLocals. This tour is subject to weather conditions.
2. Tour is provided by a private car and motorized boat transfer to the National Park. However paddle boat going inside the cave is group (park policy) 8-10 persons per paddle boat.
*We can start earlier but not later than 09:00am
08:00am Pick-up from Hotel/Port in Puerto Princesa City
09:30am ETA in Sabang Port/guide process registration/Queue for boat rides
Boat Transfer/cave Tour
12:00nn Back to Sabang port/Lunch
01:30pm End of tour
03:00pm Back to Puerto Princesa City Hotel/Port
1. Wear slippers/Aqua shoes as guests will go into the water to ride the boats
2. Even though this is a private tour, there is a queue system for boat rides in the National Park
3. Tour is provided with a private car and motorized boat (except in cases of worsening sea condition where I have to negotiate for us to get seat/s in any of the boats ahead of us so that we will not experience tour cutoff as declared by coast guard. This is applicable for 2-3 guests only)
4. Tour inside the cave is group (park policy). 8-10 guests are loaded per paddle boat.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
Weather, volume of guests and summer peak season
Airconditioned Car/Van, motorized boat, paddle boat inside the cave.
NOTE: Paddle boat going inside the Underground River is group tour (park policy). 8-10persons per boat.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Philippine Peso - snacks, personal purchases, tips to boat crew and specialist guide.
I am not a driver or diver but I can arrange everything for guests' convenience. Also, some destinations have on-site specialist guides where courier/field guides like me are not allowed to enter.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour