Private Tours Underground River, Private Underground River Tour, Private PPUR Tour
The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park or popularly known as the Underground River is the the world's longest navigable underground river and one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. Guests will enjoy seeing various limestone formations which were formed thousands or even millions of years ago. Truly, this makes Underground River the number 1 tourist attraction in the city.
1. Underground River tour permits are limited to a maximum of 1000 slots per day and should be booked ahead of time. Ideally a month before arrival. Minimum time for me to process the permits is atleast 5days before arrival. Your tour permit will only be processed or secured upon booking confirmation from ToursByLocals. This tour is subject to weather conditions.
2. Tour is provided by a private car and motorized boat transfer to the National Park. However paddle boat going inside the cave is group (park policy) 8-10 persons per paddle boat.
*We can start earlier but not later than 09:00am
08:00am Pick-up from Hotel/Port in Puerto Princesa City
09:30am ETA in Sabang Port/guide process registration/Queue for boat rides
Boat Transfer/cave Tour
12:00nn Back to Sabang port/Lunch
01:30pm End of tour
03:00pm Back to Puerto Princesa City Hotel/Port
1. Wear slippers/Aqua shoes as guests will go into the water to ride the boats
2. Even though this is a private tour, there is a queue system for boat rides in the National Park
3. Tour is provided with a private car and motorized boat (except in cases of worsening sea condition where I have to negotiate for us to get seat/s in any of the boats ahead of us so that we will not experience tour cutoff as declared by coast guard. This is applicable for 2-3 guests only)
4. Tour inside the cave is group (park policy). 8-10 guests are loaded per paddle boat.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I can meet you in the lobby of your hotel, arrival gate of the airport, or entrance gate of ferry/cruiseship terminal. You can easily identify me as I will wear my identification/name plate and I will bring a paging board/signage bearing the name of the lead guests and toursbylocal.com
End location: Dropoff point is either at the hotel, departure gate of the airport, or entrance gate of the ferry/cruiseship terminal.
Weather is the main factor which we will consider for the tour. The volume of the guests to the underground river might slow down the tour proceedings to.
Duration: 7 hours
Weather, volume of guests and summer peak season
Airconditioned Car/Van, motorized boat, paddle boat inside the cave.
NOTE: Paddle boat going inside the Underground River is group tour (park policy). 8-10persons per boat.
The tour to the famous Underground River will cover the following:
1. Air-conditioned Van Transfers
2. My services as your personal guide
3. All Boat Rides and Transfers
4. All Entrance, Environmental and Permits fees
5. Lunch and bottled water
Pickup point is either in airport, Seaport/cruise terminal or any hotel within the city proper. Van surcharge applies for hotel not located within the city (e.g. Astoria and the like)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Philippine Peso - snacks, personal purchases, tips to boat crew and specialist guide.
If you are sensitive to insect bites, I recommend you to bring bug spray or insect repellent. Bring extra clothes as we might get wet during the boat transfers due to splash of water (occasionally). Slippers, aquashoes and sandals are the best footwear. Denim pants are discouraged as it is uncomfortable to wear during the tour.
I am not a driver or diver but I can arrange everything for guests' convenience.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour