Visit Taj mahal & Agra fort with a private guide.
This is a Private guided tour of Taj mahal & Agra fort, I will join you as your private local guide for Taj mahal (Narrated history by me), it was built by Mughal emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his lovely queen Mumtaj mahal after her death. This is also known as a 'One of the seven wonder or the world'
& later visit Agra fort, Built by Emperor Akber, Made of Red sand stone, Here you can explore Indo-Islamic Architecture. etc
* Meet up with you at your hotel in Agra or at Taj mahal .
First visit One on the seven wonder of the world ' Taj Mahal' also known as a symbol of Love, Built by fifth
Mughal Emperor ' Shahajahan' in the memory of his beloved queen 'Mumtaj mahal'.
* Visit marble inlay work.
* visit Agra fort, Made of red sand stone here you can explore Indo-Islamic Architecture.
* After tour My service ends here, and you will drive to your onward journey.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: on the way to Taj mahal or your hotel in Agra.
End location: on the way to Taj mahal or your hotel in Agra.
Duration: 4 hours
This is a walking tour. This tour can be done by walking.
* My tour guide service for Taj mahal & Agra fort.
* Water bottles.
* camera fee.
* This is a walking tour, transportation is not included in the tour price.
If you have your own vehicle I can join your Car.
* If you would like to have Transportation included with the tour please message me and I will create a customized tour that will include transportation.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 INR - For entrance tickets of monuments & lunch etc.
* Entrance tickets of all monuments and personal expenses.
* Private transportation not included
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
When I was thinking about booking a tour guide I wondered if it was unnecessary and I would find a tour guide on site. I am so glad I kept the booking with this service! Zahid was amazing. He was responsive to my e-mails, flexible with my dates and times and went above and beyond the entire time. I learned more about Fort Agra and the Taj Mahal than I ever would have if I did not book him. He took me to local artisans and was able to take some very interesting photos due to his many years of tour guiding!